Royal Caribbean Reinstates Corkage Fee for Wine Brought Onboard

Does anyone have a link to the recent wine per bottle prices? I have the deluxe package, but we want to bring a bottle of Caymus on the ship (Harmony of the Seas). I just got it for $49 (on sale at Total Wine). I know that I will pay the $15 fee. Was wondering since I get a % off on the boat if it is a better deal to just leave in the room or not bring it at all.

Does anyone have a link to the recent wine per bottle prices? I have the deluxe package, but we want to bring a bottle of Caymus on the ship (Harmony of the Seas). I just got it for $49 (on sale at Total Wine). I know that I will pay the $15 fee. Was wondering since I get a % off on the boat if it is a better deal to just leave in the room or not bring it at all.

Caymus is around $120 on the ship, before 18% gratuity.

What vintage on the Caymus

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

). I know that I will pay the $15 fee.

Not if you just leave the bottle in the room and just bring a full glass to dinner. It would probably be unusual to ever get a better deal on wine on board (even with a discount) vs some place like Total Wine.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

What is an exempt sticker?

That is the sticker that they attach to bottles of wine you get for free from Crown & Anchor, should you choose that as your Diamond Plus amenity.