My View: First Semi-Live From Oasis - The Cruise that almost didn't happen!

I have the P600 and was just looking at the P900 last week! How funny!

:D I love the P900! My D40x gave me many years of excellent service, but had some trouble last year... It was a great excuse to buy the P900. I love it!!! No more messing with all the lenses, and I can see the man on the moon ;)

• 2 weeks later...
I love that there is someone else who takes their cappucino as seriously as I do! Thank you for posting the hours of operation. I was very worried about that!

I value that part of the DL perk almost as much as the free alcohol! Maybe we need to start a DL cappuccino support group. :)

Thank you for the wonderful review! We are returning to Oasis and Royal Caribbean for the first time in 6 years - just booked a Boardwalk Balcony for Oct 2018. I noticed you mentioned a perk was free soda package - do all bookings for the Boardwalk get that?

Hope your husband continues to improve.

Wendy

Thank you for the wonderful review! We are returning to Oasis and Royal Caribbean for the first time in 6 years - just booked a Boardwalk Balcony for Oct 2018. I noticed you mentioned a perk was free soda package - do all bookings for the Boardwalk get that?

Hope your husband continues to improve.

Wendy

Here are the promos:

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/cruise-deals/offers/eat-drink-play?icid=t_drnk_tctclp_tdr_hm_cntntr_8490

Many thanks - unfortunately as I'm in the UK air just defaults to the UK page. I booked today with 30% off so I am happy with that!

Wendy

Yes, all Boardwalk balconies get a free soda package for 2 and a free meal at Johnny Rockets for up to 4 people. You have to use it in one sitting, so you can't go twice for 2 [emoji846]

Thank you so much for the screen shot! If we get it we get it, if not we will still have a fabulous cruise. We've several other trips before then (life is too short and that is what credit cards are for!) but I think I am most excited for this cruise!

Thank you again to both of you.

Wendy

• 1 year later...
On 6/6/2017 at 4:24 PM, APDMOM said:

I promise this will not be an all diamond thread 😉

Just one more post about the perks... I will post more pictures of the lounge next week.

1bc4763620d5b8d4fd8ce4576111681d.jpg

Remember: there is no longer an invitation for the C&A events-read your mail, as well as e-mail on the TV system.

1d19ed11a4fd399b4c781854d8321166.jpg

Youth Diamond Perks:

77225f1cfb5dcafc5a0894abf26f2fb7.jpg

Free drinks menu:

1f1ae1201d0425a3f8d00b7273ca1cb7.jpg

Alas! There will have to be one more post about diamond later tonight... I forgot to take pictures of the letter from the concierge.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Are the perks such as buy one BOGO milkshake per stateroom or per guest in the stateroom? Thanks