P&O cruise price reduction = onboard credit?

mousemara

I booked a P&O cruise and the price has been reduced. I saw threads that said if you hadn't paid already you could take advantage of the lesser price. So no luck there.

I was wondering if anyone has been able to get onboard credit with P&O because of reduced fair price.

Thanks

Pretty doubtful you will get obc due the cheaper price. Cruise lines lower prices all the time when they need to fill the ship and cruise date is getting close.

If you consider canceling and re-booking have your travel agent handle it. You don't want to risk losing your cabin and end up with a bad cabin location over a noisy public room or very far aft or forward.

Jonathan

You say you have already paid...Does this mean you are past final payment date, or did you pay early? If you are past final payment, it becomes a cancel and rebook, and there is a penalty - you don't get all your money back. therefore, it would have to be a really significant price drop to be worth it. If you are before final payment date you might get OBC or a rebate to your credit card. Or an offer to upgrade. EM