What's the best cabin you gotten off of booking a guaranteed inside

honestguy

I have a cruise booked for August still haven't received our cabin assignment which is fine. Was just curious if anyone has gotten a killer bump?

I received the French door inside once on the legend which I was happy with.

OV a couple of times.

My best was due to a big price drop so it was technically from an inside. We started with a inside GTY, gave it up after the price drop allowed us to upgrade to an ocean view GTY for the same price....ended up with a balcony.

We've only had one guarantee and ended up on Lido in a handicap room. We loved the bathroom because it was huge. It had one less closet, though, so if we had brought formal wear it would have been a tight fit. Overall, we loved the cabin, though. It was also very quiet.

I have never booked a guarantee on Carnival. I have booked three guarantees for Holland America. All were Balconies. they were like entry level balconies and we received Mid ship Top balconies all three times.

Did not work out last time. Eurodam, which is a fine ship. We wound up on the Navigation Deck. High up. Mid Sized Ship. rough waters. I was sea sick. Up by the potty two night. Had pills. Worked but for those two nights. Never again going high on a ship.

Years ago, we would always book Guarantee Cabins. Typically, we would book an Inside GT and would usually get bumped up a couple decks but still an inside cabin. But once I was sailing with a former co-worker who was a little claustrophobic and wanted an oceanview cabin. So we booked an Oceanview GT and just hoped for the best. We were on a four day cruise on the Fascination. This was back when you got the blue packet of cruise documents (doc dance, anyone??) in the mail and Carnival would mail out their brochures with the deck plans and ship pictures. You typically didn't know your cabin assignment until you checked your bags in at the port. When we showed up, the porter gave us our cabin number and I looked it up in my Carnival brochure to see where our cabin was. Lo and behold...we had gotten the mother of all upgrades. To a Grand Suite! I couldn't even believe it. I was convinced someone was going to come along and take our room key and tell us there had been a mistake. But they didn't! It was my first balcony and only suite to this day. What a nice little treat! :)

Years ago, we would always book Guarantee Cabins. Typically, we would book an Inside GT and would usually get bumped up a couple decks but still an inside cabin. But once I was sailing with a former co-worker who was a little claustrophobic and wanted an oceanview cabin. So we booked an Oceanview GT and just hoped for the best. We were on a four day cruise on the Fascination. This was back when you got the blue packet of cruise documents (doc dance, anyone??) in the mail and Carnival would mail out their brochures with the deck plans and ship pictures. You typically didn't know your cabin assignment until you checked your bags in at the port. When we showed up, the porter gave us our cabin number and I looked it up in my Carnival brochure to see where our cabin was. Lo and behold...we had gotten the mother of all upgrades. To a Grand Suite! I couldn't even believe it. I was convinced someone was going to come along and take our room key and tell us there had been a mistake. But they didn't! It was my first balcony and only suite to this day. What a nice little treat! :)

doubt that happens often. id be happy with a window:')

Deck 7 in a handicapped room on the Valor. The extra bathroom space was nice for 2 women friends traveling together. We could both do make up at the same time. We were near the elevators & near the action being on deck 7.