Breakaway to Bermuda w/Haven Live From 6/11-6/18

HBCcruiser

That's the dinner menu ...

Yes. as I stated earlier they gave me the wrong menu. I'll try to take pic tomorrow of lunch menu. We skipped lunch today due to early dinner. Had snacks in room. They inundate you with food in the Haven. You won't ever go hungry! Really nice!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

My wife and I will be getting on the Breakaway and staying in the Haven starting Sunday. Your live review is making it really hard to concentrate at work this week!! Loving the pictures and review. Enjoy your trip HBCcruiser!

Any idea what the vegetarian option is at Cirque?

Thanks for your trip report!

You just tell them ahead of time if you have any food restrictions or preferences and they are on it! My mom has food restrictions and they check in with her at every meal. They offer vegetarian and vegan choices at all meals that I have seen so far.

My wife and I will be getting on the Breakaway and staying in the Haven starting Sunday. Your live review is making it really hard to concentrate at work this week!! Loving the pictures and review. Enjoy your trip HBCcruiser!

We will take good care of her for you. You'll love her! Are you in the Haven proper? Our room is in such a great location! We LOVE it!

We will take good care of her for you. You'll love her! Are you in the Haven proper? Our room is in such a great location! We LOVE it!

Not Haven proper - we are in a spa Haven room because I really love the heated loungers there!

Loving this review! Can you please ask Anoop if he will be onboard in mid December? Thanks in advance.

He just told me no schedules are posted yet. Itineraries change. September 3 he goes home for vacation for 2 months.

He just told me no schedules are posted yet. Itineraries change. September 3 he goes home for vacation for 2 months.

Thank you! Please tell him JoAnn, Mike and Melissa Nickl say Hi and we hope to see him in December.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Oh no! We were hoping to see Anoop on our Sept. 3rd sailing. Please let him know that Eileen & Jerome wish him a wonderful vacation. Maybe we'll catch him on another cruise! :cool:

Oh no! We were hoping to see Anoop on our Sept. 3rd sailing. Please let him know that Eileen & Jerome wish him a wonderful vacation. Maybe we'll catch him on another cruise! :cool:

Will do!

Just off BA yesterday. We were in Haven DOS and had a wonderful cruise!! Edgar, Virgil and Joenar were outstanding!!! Enjoy Bermuda!! Americas Cup events are awesome!! Miss the Haven and my french press coffee already!! Lol

Did you have any noise leak from the OS next door? Do they still have a door that "separates" the front balcony over to the side?