Breakaway to Bermuda w/Haven Live From 6/11-6/18

HBCcruiser

The seats in the theatre are the MOST uncomfortable EVER!! The metal seat has a raised ridge in the back that really hurts. Slouch or you will be in severe pain. Those of us with back problems will suffer!! Ugh!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Vibe - more than Haven deck. Been busy onshore these past few days, tho. Vibe is a GREAT place to get awesome drinks. Spent time there today after boarding in the hot tub and will spend more time there tomorrow. Haven has been good with kids. I like Vibe because it has has hot tubs and showers on the deck. In Haven you have to go inside and downstairs to access pool and hot tub. Also, in Vibe, the bar is RIGHT There!! Nice!

I was thinking that the Haven sundeck would benefit from a hot tub! That view from the Vibe hot tub rocks! It seems that NCL figured this out with the Escape and put a beautiful hot tub on the Haven deck plus some additonal outdoor restaurant space. I probably won't get Vibe passes, as I'm traveling with my teens who wouldn't be able to join me there. But it does look like a lovely place to relax!

Enjoying your fantastic review and pictures. We are going in September and will also be in Haven. After seeing 1609 pictures, that will be a sure stop. Keep on having fun

Do it! The food and view are amazing!! Beautiful hotel!! 5 star![emoji106][emoji106][emoji898]🥂[emoji322]

Happy, Happy birthday to Ms Savannah! Hoping for a little Haven love ourselves - my 45th birthday and our anniversary is on sailaway on the 18th (champagne would make it so, so much less painful to hit 45:loudcry:.

Loving every minute of your review - if you do not mind sharing, what is your "facebook name" - my DH is a member, and we would love to see your videos to compliment the great photos and commentary.

Enjoy your day at sea!

Amy

Happy, Happy birthday to Ms Savannah! Hoping for a little Haven love ourselves - my 45th birthday and our anniversary is on sailaway on the 18th (champagne would make it so, so much less painful to hit 45:loudcry:.

Loving every minute of your review - if you do not mind sharing, what is your "facebook name" - my DH is a member, and we would love to see your videos to compliment the great photos and commentary.

Enjoy your day at sea!

Amy

Same as here - HBCcruiser. Have a wonderful cruise!!

Thanks HBCruiser. That helps we want to do one day at horseshoe and another day take the ferry to st George so, I guess we can go to tobacco beach or the caves from there

Yes, the caves are not far from Tobacco Beach. With the NCL ferry you can go to St. George, it is about a 10 minute walk slightly uphill to the beach. From the beach we walked back into town and took the bus to the Swizzle Inn (this one is right across the street basically from the caves). IIRC you could buy a pass to go to one or both caves. One has more stairs and is a bit steeper with some turns on the stairs.

I have the last day bluuuueees! [emoji30] It's been such a great cruise. Busy day today- spa at 9:30 then we have a disembarkation meeting at 11:15 followed by the Wine Lovers lunch musical at 12:30. Vibe after that. Dinner at La Bistro then will go to Howl at Moon for final farewell. Oh Right, stop rubbing it in - I have to pack.Boo!

Wow cannot believe you packed a weeks worth of clothes in those small bags! I typically take a large piece and a carry on- No self service laundry!

They had a laundry deal on Thursday - fill a bag and get things cleaned and returned by next day for under 20 dollars. We actually got all our wash done and returned the same day! Nice! Also, I use those ziplock space saver bags. They work well. I just hate having to check luggage.