Problem with printing Xpress pass for second person in cabin

CTSandy

I don't know if anyone else has experienced this; I completed on line check in for myself and my niece - it shows 100% complete for both of us. However, when I print the Xpress pass I only get mine - I've tried going in and just putting her name in on the reservation and it defaults to me. I did send Celebrity an email asking about this a couple of days ago, but haven't heard from them to date. Cruise isn't until July 23, 2017 so I have time to resolve this, but just wondering if I'm the only person that has had this issue.

Thanks!

Sandy

Are you both using the same credit card for payment? If so that is probably why only one Xpass. It shouldn't be a problem, DH & I have different names and since both our charges go to one card we only get the one document.

I don't know if anyone else has experienced this; I completed on line check in for myself and my niece - it shows 100% complete for both of us. However, when I print the Xpress pass I only get mine - I've tried going in and just putting her name in on the reservation and it defaults to me. I did send Celebrity an email asking about this a couple of days ago, but haven't heard from them to date. Cruise isn't until July 23, 2017 so I have time to resolve this, but just wondering if I'm the only person that has had this issue.

Thanks!

Sandy

Is her name on the document, if so that's all you need.

Are you both using the same credit card for payment? If so that is probably why only one Xpass. It shouldn't be a problem, DH & I have different names and since both our charges go to one card we only get the one document.

That must be it - I'm picking up the charges and used my credit card for both.

Thanks for the speedy response!

Sandy