Excursion Video Missing

sissylala

We are going on a 20 Day Caribbean cruise this November and notice no video when I look up a excursion. I know they don't always post video on some of them, none of them have any. I'm looking at Eastern and Southern Caribbean.

We are going on a 20 Day Caribbean cruise this November and notice no video when I look up a excursion. I know they don't always post video on some of them, none of them have any. I'm looking at Eastern and Southern Caribbean.

This is repeatedly being reported & all videos have been removed from my cruise's tours descriptions.

Also the tour brochure we could create on their website has been removed.

Apparently these are a few of the things that Princess has decided to no longer provide for passengers.

Hopefully, they are busy creating new videos.

Hopefully but see no reason to remove all videos from the excursions I've checked because they were creating new videos.

They've also removed the option to create a tour PDF brochure & both of these options may no longer be available.

I've been told that the Princess IT team is working on a technical issue & plans to return the tour videos & PDF brochures as soon as possible.

They said the EZair snafu of being able to check flight options is expected to be corrected by the end of the day.