Can the website or customer service get any worse?

TNCruzer56

I tried to book our 3 free spec restaurants on the website, even after another member of our roll call said he hit a brick wall. Voila...It wouldn`t work. I am now 42 minutes of being on hold to book them with customer dis-service.

Life should be easier:mad:

Oh___ Still on hold!

I've never had a problem making restaurant reservations online. They must be having some technical issues currently. I have also never had a problem calling in to make an excursion or restaurant reservation change (other than being on hold). I would call back at a less busier time. Are you saying the customer service is bad simply because you are on hold?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I have been trying to book shore excursions, OBC, and restaurant reservations for the past two weeks. I try different times of day, two different credit cards, etc. and every time it won't work. I get through the payment screen and hit "make payment"...only to be greeted with the error message and to "please log off and try again later". It is getting ridiculous. I really don't want to have to call in, and wait on hold, and hope for a decent NCL rep. I have never had these issues on previous cruises with them. Why have these supposed technical issues on the website not been fixed yet? :evilsmile:

I attempted two days straight to book the reservations, using both chrome and mozilla with no luck.

Finally just called and did it over the phone. Was on our account within an hour.

Experienced many problems on other cruise line sites over the years... Funny thing is, I've never had problems on the NCL site until the last few weeks or so. Hope they get it straightened out soon--coming up on 90-days-out, and want to book our dining reservations and such!

If you think the NCL site is bad then don't try some of the other cruise lines sites.

Agreed-One day I put my cellphone on charger and speaker whilst I did other chores (CCL & RCL).............1 hour and 45 minutes! Almost like Comcast...

I tried too this evening to reserve restaurants on ncl site. Does not allow me to add items to myitinerary. I click the button and nothing happens.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

I suggest using a real PC to make your reservations. If you are using a phone or a tablet that might be the issue.

I tried to book our 3 free spec restaurants on the website, even after another member of our roll call said he hit a brick wall. Voila...It wouldn`t work. I am now 42 minutes of being on hold to book them with customer dis-service.

Life should be easier:mad:

Oh___ Still on hold!

Never try to call during the middle of the day. They are open 24/7. Call either early or late. I never have to hold when I do that.

I had hope since Andysgirl360 got her shore excursion reservations to go through yesterday...tried it again this morning and still won't process. Didn't get the error message this time, but after hitting make payment it just sat and sat and sat and nothing. Logged out and went back in and nothing had processed.

Just tried to call the shore excursion phone number and after waiting on hold for ten minutes gave up. Think we will be sticking with Princess for our future cruises.

Oh that is too bad - I must have entered it at just the right time. The first time I tried a few days ago, i entered all my CC information and got a blank confirmation page, and nothing was added to my profile. Yesterday I was able to go through the booking and the confirmation page was different. As well I did get the confirmation email and the excursion is up on my NCL profile and on my revised invoice. I am sorry it's not working for you!

Hi everyone,

I have also been having the same trouble with the NCL website but it seems to have been fixed now and has been working for me over the last two days so it may be worth trying the site again...

Hope this helps (until it breaks again!) :)

Yes it does appear to be fixed! I was able to book OBC and bottled waters today. I had given up and called in our shore excursion reservations earlier this week. Hopefully they figured out the problem and it keeps working. So much easier to do these things online.