Havana Items for sale on EBay

Gypsywych

It's one thing to sell something that you bought or was given to you as a P/D cruiser but to sell something that you stole is pretty sad.

And then people wonder why the cruise lines start charging for everything. What's worse is that you can buy them from Carnival for a cheaper price than what that person is asking for them. If I'm not mistaken, the towels sell for something like $22 each.

Wow. We bought Havana Experience towels to have at home, but we left the wristbands. The week that we were on I saw both light tan bands and dark brown. We had the tan ones and were in a cabana.

I didn't realize that the Havana towels were for sale. I had assumed they were stolen.

Go with your first instinct. If someone is willing to sell towels and bracelets under the auspice of "Havana Experience" then it is quite possible those towels were not purchased.

It would be hilarious if someone purchased the wristbands and then were told to show their S&S cards with the Havana sticker on it and were booted out when they couldn't produce it. I saw them check cards on my Vista cruise.

Definitely more entertaining then pier runners...

Even more so if tasers were involved.....

Yes! It's been a while since we had a taser discussion. What was the last one? People who shared Cheers?

On a side note, I'm booked for Glory in Oct. Think you need to go!

Edited by firemanbobswife

It would be hilarious if someone purchased the wristbands and then were told to show their S&S cards with the Havana sticker on it and were booted out when they couldn't produce it. I saw them check cards on my Vista cruise.

I'm not quite sure, but I think on the whole, tasers, one of the best inventions of the last twenty years, is being way underutilized, and the cruise industry and is not immune from this underutilization.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums