Getaway Room Service

bltrn

I know there is a dedicated room service menu with a minimum $7.95 service charge. I was wondering if we were able to order from the main restaurant for dinner to be served in our cabin? Thanks

I know there is a dedicated room service menu with a minimum $7.95 service charge. I was wondering if we were able to order from the main restaurant for dinner to be served in our cabin? Thanks

No, unless you are in a suite.

You can only order off of the room service menu. That food is prepared in a room service section of the main galley.

The Havens guests can order from any restaurant because you have a butler that will run to the different restaurant galleys to pick up food for you.

4dca63e3a68f3be15ae7d62adecf1a09.jpg

9c0d246fa43d594a8766f44097f49b94.jpg

eba229d1c9adad90da76be4770df7ed0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do I have to pay for my son's dinner?
It depends on what is ordered for him (or you).

If it's an entree from a specialty restaurant, you would pay either with SDP or a la carte.

If the entree is from a complimentary restaurant, there is no charge.

If the entree is from the room service menu, there is no charge.

Basically, you son can have food delivered to your suite just as you would order for yourself.

It depends on what is ordered for him (or you).

If it's an entree from a specialty restaurant, you would pay either with SDP or a la carte.

If there are two in the room and the son makes three, they couldn't use the SDP for all dinners, so if from a specialty restaurant, one would have to pay.

Both yes. The butler doesn't care who eats what. He/she will drop off and leave. You don't even have to be there.

If you order 3 items from the Haven menu, it's fine.

That could be a grey area, especially if ordered as three meals. Officially their son, not being a Haven guest, would be subject to the $35 dinner/$20 breakfast & lunch charge. I think it will be up to the butler's discretion.

That could be a grey area, especially if ordered as three meals. Officially their son, not being a Haven guest, would be subject to the $35 dinner/$20 breakfast & lunch charge. I think it will be up to the butler's discretion.

There is always the possibility but considering how rarely the butler actually says "no", I doubt that there will be a problem. I ordered enough food for my family (4) plus my mom and sister (who were not staying in a suite) and the butler brought and set up everything. The lunch was a combination of Haven, standard complimentary restaurant (O'Sheehan's), and specialty restaurant (Margaritaville). The only difference was that we had the actual UDP so there was no counting of specialty meals. I guess with the SDP, the counts would have to be included (it wouldn't surprise me if the butler only counted 1 or 2 against the SDP instead of 3 for specialty meals). The complimentary Haven items aren't limited to 1 entree so it isn't a big deal if a Haven guest has 2 entrees delivered to the suite.

It's really no different than Haven guests having a sail-away party with non-Haven guests. The butler doesn't care who is a Haven guest and who isn't. The actual Haven guest hosting the meal gets the service extended to the guests. Obviously, there are limits but 1 extra person isn't a problem. (tip accordingly at the end of the cruise, of course)