Has anyone booked an AquaTheater Suite - 1 Bedroom Guarantee

They sell the other ones, and the last one left, that is yours... If they sell all the 1 bedroom suits, they will try to up-sell those people into a 2 bedroom, or give you the 2 bedroom if no takers. They are on 11,12,14 (where the public balconies once were on Allure / Oasis). (8,9,10 have the 2 bedroom). Worst case scenario, you are in the deck 14 room underneath the flow riders and pool deck noise.

Deck 14 on these ships is the A4, and A3 are located on decks 11/12.

Oasis notes: Deck 11 is 398/452 sqft. Deck 12 is 323/355 sqft. Deck 14 is 323/140 sqft (Balcony is Narrow).

Harmony of the Seas notes: Deck 11 is 606/626 sqft. Deck 12 is 562/589 sqft. Deck 14 is 604/631 sqft.

Allure of the Seas notes: Category A4 deck 14 is 421 sqft plus 136 sqft balcony. Category A3 deck 11 and 12 is 433 sqft plus 362 sqft balcony. Category A3 deck 10 is 659 sqft plus 648 sqft balcony.

• 1 month later...
We have an Aquatheater suite 1 bedroom guarantee booked. But with so few ATS suites does anyone know how they actually asssign a suite to the reservation.

Did you book this aquatheater Suite guarantee? If so, what did you end up getting?

FYI

We did 14730

A4

Glad we did, but wont do again

Yea it was nice.

But taking a shower was like an Olympic sport ---- getting in and out of the tub that is.

So far away from everything and it was like we were lost in the shuffle, always getting our suite treats late.

Yea an upgrade is nice , but will not pay for it again.

Enjoy, it was not painful, but there are better options on board.

Safe travels.

FYI

We did 14730

A4

Glad we did, but wont do again

Yea it was nice.

But taking a shower was like an Olympic sport ---- getting in and out of the tub that is.

So far away from everything and it was like we were lost in the shuffle, always getting our suite treats late.

Yea an upgrade is nice , but will not pay for it again.

Enjoy, it was not painful, but there are better options on board.

Safe travels.

The bathroom was reconfigured for Harmony (and I am guessing Symphony) The 1 bd ATS has a separate shower stall and bathtub, similar to the OS only without the jets in the tub. Nice and spacious.

• 2 weeks later...
They sell the other ones, and the last one left, that is yours... If they sell all the 1 bedroom suits, they will try to up-sell those people into a 2 bedroom, or give you the 2 bedroom if no takers. They are on 11,12,14 (where the public balconies once were on Allure / Oasis). (8,9,10 have the 2 bedroom). Worst case scenario, you are in the deck 14 room underneath the flow riders and pool deck noise.

Deck 14 on these ships is the A4, and A3 are located on decks 11/12.

Oasis notes: Deck 11 is 398/452 sqft. Deck 12 is 323/355 sqft. Deck 14 is 323/140 sqft (Balcony is Narrow).

Harmony of the Seas notes: Deck 11 is 606/626 sqft. Deck 12 is 562/589 sqft. Deck 14 is 604/631 sqft.

Allure of the Seas notes: Category A4 deck 14 is 421 sqft plus 136 sqft balcony. Category A3 deck 11 and 12 is 433 sqft plus 362 sqft balcony. Category A3 deck 10 is 659 sqft plus 648 sqft balcony.

Where are these sqft numbers located now? I can't seem to find them anymore

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Interesting. First time I've heard of an ATS guarantee.

Might be suites booked before non-refundable deposit & cancelled. If they have some to book now & lower the price & are still outside final payment they would be price matching all the booked ones. If they lower the price and put it into a new category "ATS guarantee" then no price matching necessary on the already booked ATS.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 2 weeks later...

Still waiting on our cabin assignment. I know you are guaranteed the class you bookeed or higher.

Does anyone know the order of cabin classes form highest to lowest on Harmony? What would be considered equal or higher to a 1 bedroom ATS?

Still waiting on our cabin assignment. I know you are guaranteed the class you bookeed or higher.

Does anyone know the order of cabin classes form highest to lowest on Harmony? What would be considered equal or higher to a 1 bedroom ATS?

Nothing is equal, maybe a cls is next highest

You can see this stuff on the deck plans on rci's website

These 6 cabins were first classed as a GS on o/a when they were added