Steakhouse question

tampadee

They always tell us we get one salad, one appetizer, one entree, one dessert, and 2 small side dishes. But you can also skip the salad and get 2 appetizers instead. We've never tried ordering extra of anything since it's already enough food for us.

"They always tell us we get one salad, one appetizer, one entree, one dessert, and 2 small side dishes"

Who are they? I have never had a server tell me what or how to order. I think you just made this up.

Who are they? I have never had a server tell me what or how to order. I think you just made this up.

We have asked the servers what we get to order and that's what they've told us. The first time we went to the Steakhouse was on the Freedom, I believe, and that's what they explained to us. Since then we've stuck to that every time we go. We also usually clarify "can we order 2 appetizers instead of a salad?", and they've never said "you can order as many appetizers as you want", so we didn't know that was an option.

No need to call someone a liar, I'm just relaying what we've been told in the past.

"They always tell us we get one salad, one appetizer, one entree, one dessert, and 2 small side dishes"

They said you would say that. They always told me you were a rude person too, but I didn't beleive them.

I had mentioned a few months ago that I enjoy 2 appetizers a main course and dessert, and a poster came up behind me pretty much saying that never happened. In April on the Magic, I nicely asked our server if I might please have 2 appetizers a main course and dessert, and her exact words were "of course" - she spaced it out (not bringing both apps together).

I'll never understand why some folks who post are so quick to condemn, or claim something "never happens" or whatever...in my experiences, over many cruise lines, the staff will do whatever they can to make your trip an enjoyable one.

And we were asked which we preferred per course when ordered. Friend asked if she could have 2apps instead of app & salad. Was told " we can accommodate that". Second trip that way we were told to pick from each course.