FTTF Conquest, would you do it?

Jajone

It may not apply in your situation, but for us it was, "you only live once, and you never know what may happen next."

This message may have been entered using voice recognition. Please excuse any typos.

I would absolutely recommend getting faster to the fun. We were on the conquest last week. We got to the terminal around 11 AM checked in and immediately got on the ship. We did not even sit in the waiting area. The faster tothat's fine get your priority boarding on the tenders from the ship. You also have a special line at guest services.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We always get FTTF.

It doesn't matter which ship but we like to be on board early.

We like that the cabin is ready when we board.

We like having a special line at Guest Services.

We like being able to use tenders in those ports without needing to get a number and wait to get off the ship.

We like debarking early.

The question is not why WE like FTTF but the question to ask yourself is why YOU might like it!

I am torn. I am tempted as it is avail, but not sure I really need it. Would you purchase FTTF? Why or why not?

Absolutely yes, and I've had it two years in a row on Conquest. We've found that the benefits -- for us -- outweigh the cost, especially when having mobility-impaired people with us.

It is especially beneficial if you have any tender ports on your itinerary....if so, it REALLY becomes a no-brainer.

I just got off the Conquest and wish I would have bought FTTF. By the time I decided to, it was sold out! Just think....you get on the ship faster, your room is ready, you don't have to wait to tender, you don't have to wait in line at guest services. Well worth the money in my opinion.

Getting on the ship early is no longer a priority for me. Getting on last is so much easier.

But, FTTF is worth it for the special line in Guest Services and priority tender, if you have a tender port.

2 words. Heck no. You are on a cruise. Relax!
The beginning of your reply seems to be saying no but the end of your reply seems to be saying yes.

This message may have been entered using voice recognition. Please excuse any typos.

I guess what's holding me back is that we have 3 cabins and its $70 per cabin. In the tender ports we are not doing anything but beach time. I can cancel it later? How long do I have to decide?

We had it for our February Conquest cruise and it was great. We got to the terminal around 12:30 and it was jam packed with people checking in. We sailed through the lines and were on board in about 15 minutes! Worth it for us.

I guess what's holding me back is that we have 3 cabins and its $70 per cabin. In the tender ports we are not doing anything but beach time. I can cancel it later? How long do I have to decide?

Well you could always buy it for one cabin. Have the people with FTTF board early, take all the carryons to the cabin that is ready and meet everyone else in the lobby when they get onboard. Print enough luggage tags to have all the luggage arrive at the FTTF cabin so they should arrive early. That's assuming they are all in the same general area otherwise it will be a pain to schlep them all to their correct places. But if you need GS for any of the other 2 cabins, they will need to wait in the regular line so that could be a downfall.

You can buy it now (but you will need to pay in full) and can cancel I think up to a day or 2 before the cruise. I still think it's worth it and bought it when we had 2 cabins. It was nice to skip the lines getting on and now with staggered check in, you don't have to worry about getting an early time if that's what you want. We did have to visit GS for some erroneous charges and boy am I glad we had it! The line was all the way down to the theatre. Whenever we walked by the area, it was like that and I'm not about waiting until 2AM while I'm trying to sleep to go when there shouldn't be any lines.

We have had FTTF three times, and have it for our upcoming trip in Nov.

We LOVE having access to the priority line at GS. Each of our cruises we have needed to go to GS at least once. (One cruise we went MULTIPLE times) the lines were always SUPER LONG, so having FTTF saved us hours of wait time.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Taking our first cruise ever in July on the conquest. After reading a bunch of info, this post tipped us over to grab FTTF. For $70 to not have to wait in a few lines is worth it, especially because i get antsy and annoyed with long lines.

We LOVE having access to the priority line at GS. Each of our cruises we have needed to go to GS at least once. (One cruise we went MULTIPLE times) the lines were always SUPER LONG, so having FTTF saved us hours of wait time.

We had an issue with our stateroom not being air-conditioned and I had to go to GS multiple times trying to get it resolved. Having FTTF on that cruise easily saved me at least an hour and probably closer to two hours in that long line, and it probably saved our cruise. (Eventually we were moved to the only available cabin on the ship, which thankfully had A/C. The alternative? Invoking Carnival's Vacation Guarantee.)

To put it into perspective, after two cruises with FTTF that I purchased, when my friend John made all the arrangements for our upcoming cruise, he purchased FTTF without any prompting from me whatsoever. He became a believer. :)