5:45 am fll

spankym13

Take a cab (Yellow Cab is the largest in Fort Lauderdale) or get Uber. Even though that is an early flight I would still leave the hotel no later than 4:15 for the 15 minute ride (at that hour) to the airport if you are checking luggage. You will be surprised at how many people are in the airport at that hour!

Yes, cab or uber. DH would want to actually leave 15 min. earlier. Have your coffee as your sit there.

If you want, you can always have the desk set up the cab ride the night before. Cab shouldn't be more than $20 with the tip at that hour. Uber that morning less.

Thank everyone. I was thinkn taxi but wasnt sure. The ride from the port to hotle cost me $20+tip. And the meter was even higher. I guess i dont understand taxis. We thought about uber but had issue fitting out 2 checked bag at MIA last weekend. I also wasnt sure how hard FLL is at that hour. We fly american.

Agree with the above, Cab or Uber will be the easiest way. The airport won't be packed that early, if you get there at 4:15 or so as you are the first or second flight out, but FLL is pretty busy with a good amount of 6-7:30am departures. I flew out last at 6:45am a few months ago, was pretty busy, but your flight leaves a full hour earlier, big difference.