Favourite ship for a b2b?

If you were gonna do a b2b from each class of ship, which one would you do for food quality, entertainment, onboard activities, cost, stateroom and overall appearance of the ship. Intenary from 9-14 days and what is the spa cabins like on the Sunshine and what do you get with it and is it worth the money?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If you were gonna do a b2b from each class of ship, which one would you do for food quality, entertainment, onboard activities, cost, stateroom and overall appearance of the ship. Intenary from 9-14 days and what is the spa cabins like on the Sunshine and what do you get with it and is it worth the money?

You posted on the Royal Caribbean board.

Yes it is I posted on both but copied the one on the carnival board and copied it to RC board but didn't realize I had put sunshine in this one till after I posted it. I've only been on carnival but would like peoples experience on RC and there thought on good ships that wouldn't break the bank.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We'll be doing our first b2b on Oasis. There's a lot to do on that class which are easy to spread out over two weeks. That said, we could do a b2b on every ship because, hey, it's would be a b2b:D

What're some cheap times to cruise

Same times as Carnival..........Sept to just before Christmas.

We also liked the Serenade, she does 10 and 11 days in the southern Caribbean, many do B2B's on her for wonderful ports, not just boring Eastern and Western. Do you want the ship or the ports?

Best ship for a B2B

I agree with Bob Clarea in picking the Adventure.

The southern carribean is the best itinerary , especially the ports in Aruba & Curacao.

If you're sailing in 2019 then the Freedom would be the choice since it is replacing the Adventure for this itinerary.