Just off Oasis, ? about transferring next cruise to TA.

It was a great trip, a few bumps but great! The food & service was just as good as we expect out of Royal. I do not know why people complain about the desserts still. The carrot cake, Chocolate Royal cake, the hazelnut, the dark chocolate cookie are all so yummy! Yes, I need to hike off all them off when I get home!

Now back to my question, booked next cruise on board. I know I can do better using a TA for price, OBC and extra perks. Anyway to easily comparison shop?

I am glad you had a great time, got to love cruises lol....what were the bumps, like to hear them curious.....

Sorry can't help you with your question, I book directly with the cruise line but I am sure others will be happy to give advice.

I am glad you had a great time, got to love cruises lol....what were the bumps, like to hear them curious.....

Sorry can't help you with your question, I book directly with the cruise line but I am sure others will be happy to give advice.

Bump One- Boarding day, DH went to Dunkin' Donuts to get coffee & as he was walking away from the counter, plyboard wall piece came off of counter & scraped the back of his leg terribly. It looked awful & I was afraid that he was going to have to go to medical before getting off the ship. Thankfully no infection & still healing.

Bump two- My son used his go pro head mount on tubing part of excursion. At the end, he jumped in the river & he mount & camera came off. 😩 He lost his Go Pro but he handled it ok, went on to enjoy the rest of our day.

Bump 3- I went down waterslide with waterproof camera. It popped up & hit me on corner of my eye....yes, little goose egg & nice bruise. Seriously, we looked a MESS! 😜

Bump 4- We did the zip line in Labadee. We thought we needed close toed shoes. My daughter brought her Chacos Sandals to wear after zipping. Some how they never made it back to the ship. At least someone in Haiti will get good shoes & put them to use.

So not a perfect cruise but darn we had a blast! 😉 Btw- after this cruise, we decided we need to work out before the next one. We are exhausted! Could not have asked for better service or food in the MDR.

Britney but the actual cruise was good....So sorry to hear that all happening but it could of been worse, imagine if you weren't able to finish the cruise, you see it could of been worse, and lessons learned...hope your eye is much better now, even that could of been worse so I guess you can say you all were fortunate, maybe? hummmm Glad to hear the food was all good, by the way, what deck and cabin were you in, did you find the cabin to be warm as others have mentioned?

Yes, but a bit late. On the next sailing go to the M&M and ask about TAs there.

Honestly, I have given up on M&M. I am one of 4 in our party and the only one that checks into roll call board, so do not want to give up our time with such little meeting & mingling....

Dunkin donuts? Water slide ?

Yep, Dunkin event was before getting on the shuttle for embarkation. It was close to Homewood Suites, apparently, my DH dislikes their, meaning Homewood Suites, coffee....

Water slide was on Good Hope excursion in Jamaica. If I had not knocked myself royally I would have gone again but having already lost the go pro and one goose egg was enough. Lol, and we had yet to do the zip line portion!!! Btw- I was worried that the family thrill excursion would not be enough for my group, it was PLENTY!!!

Edited by BLAMBKY

Britney but the actual cruise was good....So sorry to hear that all happening but it could of been worse, imagine if you weren't able to finish the cruise, you see it could of been worse, and lessons learned...hope your eye is much better now, even that could of been worse so I guess you can say you all were fortunate, maybe? hummmm Glad to hear the food was all good, by the way, what deck and cabin were you in, did you find the cabin to be warm as others have mentioned?

Kids had 8158. There cabin seemed to stay warmer than ours 8146 but my DH kept it all the way to the coolest setting, which was plenty cool enough for me! Highly recommend the 8158 location, very nice to pop in/out of the cafe for drinks after port days.

You have the option of changing the cruise to a different sailing and you'll still receive the obc for booking on board.

Really want to keep the week for itinerary & cabin placement but know I can do better on price & perks.