Need Some Help with my Exursion in Juneau

AF-1

I just check my cruise personalizer and it shows we are now arriving Juneau at 2:30 instead of noon. I booked a 1:15 tour through the ship. I have not received any notification from Princess; however several members of my roll call; have said they have received emails. Should I just cancel my current reservation and book a later one; or should I wait to receive official notice from Princess? Thanks for any help

its easy enough to cancel the one shown and rebook (unless you've pre-paid). make sure the one you want is still available first.

i wouldn't wait for princess, things tend to fall through the cracks.

its easy enough to cancel the one shown and rebook (unless you've pre-paid). make sure the one you want is still available first.

i wouldn't wait for princess, things tend to fall through the cracks.

I did what you said and rebooked thru my personalizer. Easy enough plus when I canx the early one and rebooked they used that money so I am paid in full. Thanks for you and cruise critic for watching out for each other

Thanks for posting this! I just checked my personalizer and our cruise (July 2) also has been changed to arriving Juneau to 2:30. We're on the Tracy Arm small ship explorer which is suppose to end by meeting rejoining the ship at the dock at 1 pm. I wonder how that's gonna work?

Thanks for posting this! I just checked my personalizer and our cruise (July 2) also has been changed to arriving Juneau to 2:30. We're on the Tracy Arm small ship explorer which is suppose to end by meeting rejoining the ship at the dock at 1 pm. I wonder how that's gonna work?

Looks like you will beat the ship there. I am on Emerald which just changed from noon to 2:30. When I canx the 1:15 excursion and went in to book again Princess had already posted two new excursion times for my trip. The first one was waitlisted so I just booked the later one at 4:15. We are now there until 11:30pm

Since we are delayed getting into the area we won't get on the small boat for Tracy Arm at 7am. It will be closer to or even after 9 before we get on the small boat. We will still meet up with the ship in Juneau around 3 ish.

This is why Princess is changing the times of the excursions that afternoon in Juneau and staying later.

Since we are delayed getting into the area we won't get on the small boat for Tracy Arm at 7am. It will be closer to or even after 9 before we get on the small boat. We will still meet up with the ship in Juneau around 3 ish.

This is why Princess is changing the times of the excursions that afternoon in Juneau and staying later.

Maybe there are a lot of ships in port that day and Princess is spreading out timing for parking space in Juneau.

Our cruise in late August had this same time change - anyone know the reason?

No clue only guess because of too many ships in Juneau at one time; they are trying to space things out.

I just talked to Princess and was told they wouldn't have the new times adjusted until we are on the ship. I was hoping to do the Tracy Arm excursion but have another excursion booked through another vendor in Juneau and can't tell what time we'll get to Juneau. They were not able to give me any idea. If anyone is going/has gone on the Tracy Arm Excursion with the new port times, I'd be very grateful for some info on the times.

We just got the Emerald on June 11th. The small boat tour left the ship at around 9am or so we return back to the ship in Juneau at around 3:15pm give or take. you will re-board the ship back onto tender platform going though security again. You may or may not get into Tracy Arm, but Endicott Arm is just as beautiful. I haven't talked to my friend at Allen marine this week so I don't know if the Emerald made it into Tracy Arm this week.

Randy

Did you book thru princess. They have the new times posted on their website. I ended up rebooking my 1:15 excursion to 4:15

We just got the Emerald on June 11th. The small boat tour left the ship at around 9am or so we return back to the ship in Juneau at around 3:15pm give or take. you will re-board the ship back onto tender platform going though security again. You may or may not get into Tracy Arm, but Endicott Arm is just as beautiful. I haven't talked to my friend at Allen marine this week so I don't know if the Emerald made it into Tracy Arm this week.

Randy

We got off Emerald June 4th, same experience as you. And yeahm you can walk right on through the ship and out onto the pier - so check your timing.

We will be in Juneau on the Ruby the end of next month. I checked after reading this thread and we are still listed as being there from 11 AM to 10:15 PM. We have been there several times so a change would not mean much to us.

We will be in Juneau on the Ruby the end of next month. I checked after reading this thread and we are still listed as being there from 11 AM to 10:15 PM. We have been there several times so a change would not mean much to us.

It looks like only Emerald Princess is changing their schedule for Tracy Arm and Juneau; they have adjusted both port times for jun/jul/aug