Has anyone slept on the couch in a Vista Suite ?

Just wondering if anyone has routinely used the couch in a Vista Suite - this would be for a 28 day trip - so need to know the "comfort level" ! Does the room steward make it up for you if you leave a note ?

Thanks

I know when my kids have slept on them in mini suites and suites they hated them. They were broken down with busted frames etc being propped up with whatever Stewart could find.

I have never known any hide a bed/sofa to be comfortable anywhere!!

Especially on a ship where thousands have partaken. :o

Stewart is responsible for making up the beds at night. No note needed just ask him/her.

I have good friends that usually get Vista suites and alternate using the bed and the couch. Neither had anything nice to say about the couch. To be honest, the couches are not that comfortable to even sit on. I can't imagine sleeping on one for 28 days.

I have good friends that usually get Vista suites and alternate using the bed and the couch. Neither had anything nice to say about the couch. To be honest, the couches are not that comfortable to even sit on. I can't imagine sleeping on one for 28 days.

I agree. I don't like laying in bed to watch TV. I always fall asleep.. lol So I sit on the couch and watch the other TV. No worries about falling asleep..

My DS sleeps on them all the time when we are in a mini suite or a suite. He has asked for an egg crate but this last cruise on the Coral, the room steward said that would not work. He put another mattress on the bed each night and son said it was great.

Just wondering if anyone has routinely used the couch in a Vista Suite - this would be for a 28 day trip - so need to know the "comfort level" ! Does the room steward make it up for you if you leave a note ?

Thanks

I had either a premium or penthouse suite on the Diamond many years ago when it was on the west coast and took my daughter and her friend. Being the good (or stupid) mother that I am, I let the girls have the bedroom and I slept on the pullout. The first night I slept like a baby, and the rest of the cruise I slept pretty good, would have preferred to have had a bed, but the pullout wasn't completely horrible.

My daughter and friend (early 20's) slept on the Vista pullout couch and said it was OK. The steward brought a very thick topper at the start of the cruise. It may have even just been a second mattress with an egg crate on it. It was more than just a thin egg crate. The only downside is the topper comes off and is stuffed in the corner of your room by the patio door when the couch isn't a bed.

The actual Vista bed was unbelievably comfy, it must have been one of the "newer" ones. The couch wasn't great but doable with the added padding.

Have only done a 14 day, can't image how great a 28 day would be especially in a Vista Suite.

I have never made my mate so unhappy to be sent to the couch for the night ......yet! :')

Seriously our DGD sleeps on the couch in a mini and will be doing it again next month. However she just turned 10.