Escape vs Breakaway

Setsail15

Hi all,

We have sailed on the Breakaway to Bermuda and are considering a return trip next year when the Escape comes to NY.

Can anyone comment on any significant differences between the two?

We enjoyed the Breakaway, but found the pool deck poorly laid out.

Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks in advance

The Escape physically has one additional deck. That makes it a Breakaway Plus class vs. a Breakaway Class. The basic layout is very similar.

You replace Fat Cats with 5 O'Clock somewhere bar. You replace Ocean Blue with Bayamos. You replace the sushi bar with Pincho's Tapas Bar. You replace the Raw Bar with the Mojito Bar. You replace the Ice Bar with the Cellars Wine Bar.

You add Food Republic and the District Brewhouse. The ropes course becomes a 2 story ropes course with 2 planks and 3 zip lines. Basically similar ship with different brands.

If you like the Breakaway, you will like the Escape.

I was wondering this same question because we were on Breakaway last year and had fun but thought the layout was very funky. The elevator situation was a pain most of the time too. How can I do that with him I'll leave my cigarettes in my Looking at Escape to Florida/Bahamas.

Sent from my Pixel using Forums mobile app

We just got off Breakaway to Bermuda, and already have Escape to Bermuda booked for next year. We've sailed Escape twice already, and definitely liked it a lot more than Breakaway. While there are more similarities than differences, Escape offers more places to go and things to do. Escape also has more pool deck space than Breakaway.

We are thinking of the Escape next year as well just not sure we want to go to Bermuda again. We are leaving on the Breakaway in July which will be our 4th time to Bermuda in the past 3 years. This trip we're thinking we may not even take a trip to the beach, just hang out by the ship pool.

Hi all,

We have sailed on the Breakaway to Bermuda and are considering a return trip next year when the Escape comes to NY.

Can anyone comment on any significant differences between the two?

We enjoyed the Breakaway, but found the pool deck poorly laid out.

Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks in advance

No "Cirque" Dinner Theater on Escape. Fun addition to the water slides on Escape. Food Republic was an enjoyable addition.