Vista Suite on Pride ?

mikldom

Just seeing what the impressions are of the upgraded suite. We booked a "Vista" suite on the pride for sailing on Aug. 6. Looks like a nice room with large balcony and extra windows. It is on tge rear, at a corner. We booked on Main deck instead of Upper. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Forums mobile app

I have yet to stay in a Vista suite. But I have cruised on Pride three times, the most recent in October 2016. The biggest issue with that ship is the pronounced vibration of the aft end. You can really feel it in the MDR and I can only imagine what those aft staterooms feel like. The vibrations may not bother you, but a light sleeper might not do so well.

Just seeing what the impressions are of the upgraded suite. We booked a "Vista" suite on the pride for sailing on Aug. 6. Looks like a nice room with large balcony and extra windows. It is on tge rear, at a corner. We booked on Main deck instead of Upper. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Forums mobile app

Have been in vista suite twice on this class of ship and believe it is one of the best cabins you could book

Stayed in 8268 on Spirit, Miracle and Legend and 4228 once (I think, the other side of the ship and on deck 4!) on Miracle. Back in the good old days when no one was the wiser about these cabins and they weren't snatched up right away and oh, yea, CCL didn't realize how popular they would be either and charged the same amount as a REGULAR balcony cabin....oh, to go back to those innocent days....:hearteyes: Can't afford them anymore, but you are in for a TREAT. There are separate rooms and that balcony....you will be spoiled forever! We like deck 8 because we could just walk up and down one flight to get to Lido, but deck 4 seems to be the most popular because of the overhang (?) I THINK the aft wraps on deck 5 are just "one big room." Be prepared to be wowed and have a great cruise!

We have stayed in 4228 on both the Pride and the Spirit. It was the BEST! Both times. Not. Thing to complain about, except going back to a regular balcony/cabin. Just wish they would allow 3 or 4 in that cabin. Plenty of room, but I believe it is just for 2 unless things have changed....the balcony alone is to die for. There is SO much room....have fun and enjoy every second!

We have stayed in 4228 on both the Pride and the Spirit. It was the BEST! Both times. Not. Thing to complain about, except going back to a regular balcony/cabin. Just wish they would allow 3 or 4 in that cabin. Plenty of room, but I believe it is just for 2 unless things have changed....the balcony alone is to die for. There is SO much room....have fun and enjoy every second!

Sailed this room on the Spirit too aond you are right, very hard to go back to a regular balcony. PS, my profile picture is from the balcony.

I can't tell you how many times I have stood on Lido, leaned over and looked down longingly at "our balcony" cabin 8228. We did a B2B on Pride and in between cruises I went to the cabin which was being cleaned by the steward and she let me come in and look around for old times sake. You are a lucky ducky!!!

Being an "Aft Snob, or, Aft Rat", Vista Suites are my favorites!

I've been on many afts, the wide afts and aft wraps on Conquest class, plus "regular afts" on Spirit class, then my favorite, Vista Suites, on Spirit class ships.

We just booked a VS on the Miracle for next April. (Yes, they do go fast!)

The sad part is that you will be "spoiled rotten" from now on!;)

Edited by jayscore
pintuation