Balcony Bonus Week?

catsea

Does anyone know how long the Balcony Bonus Week promotion is going on for? It says extended but I don't see anywhere when it will run out! Is it actually only a week long? It's a great deal and I don't want to miss out but I need a few days at least to plan it out and get everything in order!

Also does anyone know how the offers work? I see the disclaimer that says the beverage and dining packages only apply to the first two guests but in the FAQ it says the rest of the guests do not need to purchase the beverage package? Can I not use 3 of the offers to cover drinks for 3 people and, if not, is it possible to order drinks for another person in your party?

Thanks!

- C

No and no. The perks are now only for the first two people in a room. Though it would be nice to be able to have one perk each for four in a balcony. And no. Getting drinks on your package for someone not on the package is theft. Do people do it? Yes. But if the bartender gets caught allowing it to happen they can loose their job. I hung out in spinnaker during one layover between cruises. I heard the bartenders lecture. The boss was pretty serious.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I am also happy they extended the Balcony Bonus Week. Still trying to figure out which week will work best.

Also wondering if prices will drop when it becomes less than 90 days before sailing.

In the past, there would be some additional drop in fare. However, I think NCL has changed policies and not sure if there will ever be another drop in cruise fare.

I am also happy they extended the Balcony Bonus Week. Still trying to figure out which week will work best.

Also wondering if prices will drop when it becomes less than 90 days before sailing.

In the past, there would be some additional drop in fare. However, I think NCL has changed policies and not sure if there will ever be another drop in cruise fare.

Absolutely! I was looking more into it last night though and it looks like the offers do not stack, so if you are looking at a cruise that already has the Free at Sea promotion to choose 2 offers it looks like the Bonus Week will only give you an extra hundred or so onboard credit, so it might actually be worth it to wait just in case.

Decided not to try and wait for better promo. Went ahead today , to get OBC for our cruise.

Got all the Free At Sea promos and the OBC for the cruise. If the fare drops next week w/o OBC, I think I will still be ahead with the OBC. Perhaps I may regret it 3 weeks from now, but happy with what we got today.

Are you sure they don't combine? They have in the recent past.

Not sure what you mean by "combine".

You get your normal Free at Sea perks based on the cabin class. AND you get the Balcony Bonus Week promo in addition.

UP TO $500 (if you are in the deluxe owners suite).

We just booked a spa minisuite and got $140 (showed up as $70 x 2 on confirmation).

Are you sure they don't combine? They have in the recent past.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I didn't think they did. I see that they have now replaced the Balcony promo with the Super Splash Sale (same thing but I guess you don't need to get a balcony?:')). This one explicitly states the offers can be combined with Free at Sea, however, when you go through the choices upon checking out you are only given the option of two offers so I'm really not sure what's going on.

I didn't think they did. I see that they have now replaced the Balcony promo with the Super Splash Sale (same thing but I guess you don't need to get a balcony?:')). This one explicitly states the offers can be combined with Free at Sea, however, when you go through the choices upon checking out you are only given the option of two offers so I'm really not sure what's going on.

Because for Free at Sea you pick which 2 you want. For the other it just appears - no need to pick anything. You should book over the phone so you don't have any issues or added confusion.

The number of perks you get depends on cabin chosen.

If you get 2 perks, you can choose which 2 you would like to apply to reservation. Those with additional gratuities attached, will increase final price.

We booked a Suite and could have chosen 4 perks.

My husband does not drink so, I will just pay per drink.

We chose Dining , Internet minutes and Port excursion credit. Increased our final price by about $25.00. We also got the OBC so that helps also, in figuring out actual cost. (Booked through Big Box travel, also received $425 credit) :cool:

You have to pick the free at sea promotions you want (or none). The Splash money is just added to your reservation automatically. Nothing to pick.

We booked under the balcony bonus last week.