Gold Card Stateroom

I am booking a suite on the Harmony OTS and i know that a Junior Suite gets a silver card and higher gets gold but i just want to be 100% sure before booking so with a crown loft suite we would get the gold sea pass correct?

thanks

I am booking a suite on the Harmony OTS and i know that a Junior Suite gets a silver card and higher gets gold but i just want to be 100% sure before booking so with a crown loft suite we would get the gold sea pass correct?

thanks

On the Oasis class ships the Crown Loft suites get a burgundy colored card. It works the same as the gold card on the other ships. You will get access to the Suite Lounge, Coastal Kitchen and reserved seats in the theater. Check out the "Suite Class" on Royals website.

Junior suites are blue on the Harmony

thanks

On the Harmony, there are three classes of suites: Sea, Sky and Star. Your CLS is Sky Class. You will get full suite benefits, as Bette detailed. If you are using a travel agent, s/he should be telling you what your benefits are and how to take full advantage of them.

:)

On the Oasis class ships the Crown Loft suites get a burgundy colored card. It works the same as the gold card on the other ships. You will get access to the Suite Lounge, Coastal Kitchen and reserved seats in the theater. Check out the "Suite Class" on Royals website.

Have they changed this sign for the Suite sun deck?

DSC00236_zpsplysrl1d.jpg

Do any of the suites have a good card on the harmony??

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

On Oasis, it mentions the colors of the Star, Sky, and Pinnacle (white) cards. No more gold colored cards on Oasis class.

DSC00236_zpsplysrl1d.jpg

We are on the Independence at the moment and I did notice the other day that the sign hanging on the ropes which separate the Suite sundeck area looks as above except that the wording now says something like, Access for Guests with Suite Concierge Cards only, - I will check out the exact wording today.

We are on the Independence at the moment and I did notice the other day that the sign hanging on the ropes which separate the Suite sundeck area looks as above except that the wording now says something like, Access for Guests with Suite Concierge Cards only, - I will check out the exact wording today.

That was the sign on Freedom last week,for the sunbathing area.

thanks

When we were in a JS on Vision in February and JS on Independence in April and our sea passes were the standard light blue colour.

I did notice the other day that the sign hanging on the ropes which separate the Suite sundeck area looks as above except that the wording now says something like, Access for Guests with Suite Concierge Cards only, - I will check out the exact wording today.

They probably changed it because people keep mistaking it for being a gold c&a member. This is what happened on Adventure last November. We were sunbathing in the suite area and a guy came around checking gold cards. People in the row in front of us weren't gold card holders but were gold c&a members and thought it was the same thing.