Question about printing Sail Pass

Hello,

We are leaving on Saturday on the Harmony and just logged on to RC website to print our Set Sail Passes; however, there is a note saying that our booking is being modified and to try later. I noticed that RCCL website says that check in must be completed and printed 3 days prior to the cruise. Our check in shows complete but we are unable to print. My question is, we are now 3 days from the Sail date, can I just print it tomorrow or Friday?

Thanks in advance.

I'm not sure, but you may not be able to print the SetSail pass this close to sailing. For most ships, that would not be a big deal, but with Harmony, the SetSail pass acts as your SeaPass card until the staterooms open at 1pm when you can get your SeaPass card. I'd call Royal customer service and see if they can assist.

I'm not sure, but you may not be able to print the SetSail pass this close to sailing. For most ships, that would not be a big deal, but with Harmony, the SetSail pass acts as your SeaPass card until the staterooms open at 1pm when you can get your SeaPass card. I'd call Royal customer service and see if they can assist.

Thank you,

I ended up calling and they guided us through, including my wife's security picture which we had not done.

Thanks

Hello,

We are leaving on Saturday on the Harmony and just logged on to RC website to print our Set Sail Passes; however, there is a note saying that our booking is being modified and to try later. I noticed that RCCL website says that check in must be completed and printed 3 days prior to the cruise. Our check in shows complete but we are unable to print. My question is, we are now 3 days from the Sail date, can I just print it tomorrow or Friday?

Thanks in advance.

In my experience if you have logged into your cruise planner then logged out you have to wait 15 minutes before you can log back in and the paragraph. Booking being modified always comes up.

Pleased you got sorted Harmony is a fantastic ship and i am sure you will enjoy it immensely.

In my experience if you have logged into your cruise planner then logged out you have to wait 15 minutes before you can log back in and the paragraph. Booking being modified always comes up.

If you use the "exit" link you will not get that time out.

If you use the "exit" link you will not get that time out.

If you have more than 1 booking and you click onto another reservation you can not go back into the previous reservation for 15 minutes as it says modifying booking come back later.