Aqua Class on Equinox

andymattmom

Just booked 1632 A2 class cabin on the Equinox. Booked area not under pool deck. I read some reviews and chose this cabin. I have a couple questions- how do you know where crew areas are? Also smoking areas on port side correct? Anybody have a different A2 cabin they highly recommend?

Thanks!

There is a crew door across from 1630. If you could move down 1or 2 cabins you would be farther away from any noise.

We have stayed in 1626, 1644, 1642 and in April we were in 1621 on the Equinox. All were great. 1621 is closer to the elevator and although it is on the port side the smoking area is on deck 5 no smoke reaches deck 11. 1626 is also close to the elevators.

Edited by jelayne
Typo

There is a crew door across from 1630. If you could move down 1or 2 cabins you would be farther away from any noise.

We have stayed in 1626, 1644, 1642 and in April we were in 1621 on the Equinox. All were great. 1621 is closer to the elevator and although it is on the port side the smoking area is on deck 5 no smoke reaches deck 11. 1626 is also close to the elevators.

Thanks! We will move down a few

Good info - thanks. We'll be in 1623 in a few weeks and it looks like a good spot!

We've stayed in 1621 on the Equinox as well ... and also experienced the smell of smoke while out on our balcony. I thought it was coming from the smokers near the pool on the deck above ... they would open that window and thought it wafted back. I hadn't dawned on me if was from deck 5 but that could have been possible.

We've stayed in 1621 on the Equinox as well ... and also experienced the smell of smoke while out on our balcony. I thought it was coming from the smokers near the pool on the deck above ... they would open that window and thought it wafted back. I hadn't dawned on me if was from deck 5 but that could have been possible.

Thank you!

Interesting as we were on the balcony a lot

& never any smoke smell. Maybe someone smoking on a balcony nearby.

We had that a couple of years ago & security came 3 times before the found the cabin were the smoker was.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I've stayed in 1624 on the Equinox and 1632 on the Silhouette and both were great. no noise or specific complaints in regards to the location. we loved that it was so convenient to the stairs - super easy to pop down to Blu for breakfast & dinner.

the smoking is on deck 12 on the port side (so i could see how possibly it could waft over to the odd numbered cabins) although it's glassed in mostly, so i wouldn't think it would be a constant concern, you'd probably just get the odd whiff of it at worst.

Interesting as we were on the balcony a lot

& never any smoke smell. Maybe someone smoking on a balcony nearby.

We had that a couple of years ago & security came 3 times before the found the cabin were the smoker was.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Oh .... that also could have been it! Didn't even think someone would be bold enough but that makes sense. It wasn't horrible but you could definitely smell it.