26 Glacier Tour with Princess on Land/Sea Package

iloverags2

Hi Folks! I can't seem to get a straight answer from Princess, so hoping someone here has some experience with this. Taking a Princess Land/Sea tour with the cruise first. When arriving in Anchorage (Whittier) we would like to do the 26 Glacier Tour (the 7.5 hour one). Our transfers to Kenai, which is the first stop on the land portion, are included in our tour package; however our documentation from Cruise Personalizer states the transfers from Whittier are 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.

Here's the problem; I have had multiple people at Princess tell me two different things. That they will provide transfers to Kenai after the excursion; that they will not provide transfers to Kenai and we must find our own transportation.

Has anyone here done the land/sea tour and booked everything through Princess, and went on the 26 Glacier Tour? If so, did Princess provide the transfers to Kenai after the excursion?

Thank you so much for your help with this!!!

there's a town called Kenai, then there's the Princess Kenai Lodge in Cooper Landing. I assume you mean the Kenai Lodge??

I have no personal experience but from reading many past cruise tours ....if your land tour begins in Whittier, you're bussed directly to the Kenai Lodge. If Princess OFFERS an excursion for the 26 glacier tour in Whittier, they would of course take you to Cooper Landing afterwards, but I can't imagine that. (It takes almost 2 hrs to drive from Whittier to the Kenai Lodge because of the tunnel timing, staging, etc)

If you're staying 2 nites at the Kenai Lodge, Princess DOES offer an excursion for the Kenai Fjords day cruise in Seward, which will be about an hour from the Kenai Lodge.

Perhaps the agent you spoke with was thinking of the Kenai Fjords in Seward, not the glacier cruise in Whittier?

Again, just my thoughts, no personal experience. Call back and ask for a Supvr.

I have no personal experience but from reading many past cruise tours ....if your land tour begins in Whittier, you're bussed directly to the Kenai Lodge. If Princess OFFERS an excursion for the 26 glacier tour in Whittier, they would of course take you to Cooper Landing afterwards, but I can't imagine that. (It takes almost 2 hrs to drive from Whittier to the Kenai Lodge because of the tunnel timing, staging, etc).

Princess does offer the excursion for B2B people (and maybe post cruise). I just don't know if it works for those with a land tour when their tour leaves earlier. That is why I deleted my post above.