Shuttle transfers

For my upcoming RCCL cruise in the med...some ports require transfers which RCCL charge for. My question is if I have an excursion booked through them for these ports...surely I won't be expected to then also pay extra for any transfers. I'm I right in understanding the cost of the tour is the final amount? The port in question is Zadar in Croatia (boat doesn't dock directly in town)

I haven't been to that port but I have been to others with the same situation and I have just boarded the tour bus at the pier. The shuttle is normally only to get you outside safely from what is in most cases a busy commercial port.

Transportation is usually INCLUDED in the "excursion" price...that's what you're paying for, in part....when you do a ship's excursion. Some ports, you can book the transportation, but not do the "guided tour" (if there is one)...you simply get taken to where you want to go, and then you go off on your own. So, your cost will include the transport to where you're going, if you're doing a guided thing thru the ship.

For my upcoming RCCL cruise in the med...some ports require transfers which RCCL charge for. My question is if I have an excursion booked through them for these ports...surely I won't be expected to then also pay extra for any transfers. I'm I right in understanding the cost of the tour is the final amount? The port in question is Zadar in Croatia (boat doesn't dock directly in town)

You just pay for the tour and that applies to every port where you have a ships tour booked.

When on tour make sure you are back to the coach in plenty of time because if you aren't you will be left behind.

The ship will wait for a late tour bus but not for independent tours.