Elite Status

I really enjoyed Michael's Club when it was a cigar lounge. They had the atmosphere of a men's club with the leather overstuffed chairs and would serve scotch, port, cognacs, cigars, and hostesses to clip and light your cigar - as well as making conversation.

The aromas of the cigars and the leather was excellent.

Was in there many times with dh..starting with Mercury. Never felt it was exclusive to men....They had high end alcohol. No hostess ever lit his cigar...and I never saw that on any subsequent ship

,Now cigar smokers are treated quite poorly on X, but heard recently there was a nice cigar and rum tasting at the aft bar area.,I am a non smoker but hope they enhance the cigar experience for those who enjoy it...without contaminating those who if us who are smoke free!

It seems to be a space issue. QM 2 has a nice glass enclosed cigar bar in part of its regular lounge. Royal's Navigator also had a beautiful smoking lounge, and years ago on Radiance Class Royal..the upstairs bar allowed smoking late hr after they had installed a very hi tech air cleanser,..

On X never enough space so Michaels has been a Cigar Lounge, piano bar, craft beer venue, Elite gathering space in am and pm, and now a suites only lounge...

Yes, I remember Perry Grant doing his show in Michael's Club. A little bit of Perry goes a LONG way! I know he is loved by many but not my entertainment. X needs a good and dedicated piano bar like HAL has.

The cigar lounge was not only for men. I no longer smoke cigars but definitely do like going into a cigar lounge now and then just to smell the aroma and reminisce about smoking the cigars.

• 2 weeks later...
Elite passengers also get 90 minutes of free WIFI each and a free bag of laundry on cruises of 12 nights or longer as well as priority embarkation, a separate disembarkation lounge with continental breakfast, priority tender status in tender ports among other benefits.

How is this working with the new internet packages?

Sent from my iPad using Forums