I know the website and calendar has issues, but i see no dining or excursions

Alatraveler1

As i wait on hold with Celebrity customer service (waiting and listening to ads for currently 13 minutes so far =Modern Luxury), wondering if anyone else can see their reservations but when going to calendar can only see arrival and departure times but nothing else that has been booked and purchased/paid (dining reservations, excursions, etc.). I received confirmation numbers when booking these things, but it is a little disconcerting to see nothing on a calendar which is supposed to list those things.

We are also doing a cruisetour and know the included excursions but have received nothing that shows what times these are. What if we want to do something else in a port, how do you plan? I've never had to work so hard MYSELF on something for which i was supposedly paying someone else to do.

As i wait on hold with Celebrity customer service (waiting and listening to ads for currently 13 minutes so far =Modern Luxury), wondering if anyone else can see their reservations but when going to calendar can only see arrival and departure times but nothing else that has been booked and purchased/paid (dining reservations, excursions, etc.). I received confirmation numbers when booking these things, but it is a little disconcerting to see nothing on a calendar which is supposed to list those things.

We are also doing a cruisetour and know the included excursions but have received nothing that shows what times these are. What if we want to do something else in a port, how do you plan? I've never had to work so hard MYSELF on something for which i was supposedly paying someone else to do.

Have you registered for My Celebrity? If not, you can do this through the Celebrity web site. If you have you might need to add your reservation, especially if made through a Travel Agent. You should be able to view what you need from My Celebrity. They list times and meeting places on the excursion tickets as they might need to change place or time.

I to am now able the recite the Modern Luxury recording played while I'm on hold. The new website is such a disaster that the wait times are ridiculous. In all the years I've sailed on X, I've never, ever, been on hold when calling the Captains Club before the IT department unleashed this monstrosity. Anyway, on the new site I either can't see anything I've purchased, or the site doesn't respond at all, thus locking me out for 20 minutes to protect me (from what I'm not sure). Anyway, a lovely lady at Captains Club gave me a link to the old website, where I can see my purchase history and full calendar with time of excursions, dining, etc. I use it on IE. Clear your cookies and cache before using it. Good Luck! http://www.celebritycruises.com/?celebrityWR=oldsite

Thanks, i have registered and have had an account for quite some time. Things are just not showing up. When i finally got through, yes on Captain's Club line i was transferred to, they knew it was an issue for many. They read them out to me over the phone with no trouble, so they can see them very easily on their site, just not on ours. The excursion tickets will list times, etc. of course once we are in the cabin, but i would like to know if i have time for other activities when in a port and can't wait to just find that out when i get there, i'm a planner! It is the same with our cruisetour descriptions that tell me when i'll be free at the end of every day, but don't tell me when the included activities actually start. As an early riser, it would be nice to know if i had time to do something before those included activities began.