List of Coupons for Elite Members

artvlay

Can someone please provide a list of discount coupons available for Elite members.

Thank you

From Celebrity website

(Hey, a website feature that is actually working):

CAPTAIN'S CLUB BENEFITS

The benefits of being an Elite member.

• Elegant tea invitation
  • Evening Cocktail hour (excludes embarkation and evening of Senior Officers’ Party)
  • Complimentary access to Persian Garden (on one port day of your choice while ship is in port)
  • Access to the Captain’s Club Lounge for daily coffee house style breakfast
  • A private shipboard departure lounge, serving continental breakfast
  • Complimentary 90-minute Internet package or 30% discount on our Unlimited Internet Package, plus if you purchase your
  • Unlimited package by calling us before you set sail receive an additional 10% discount
  • Exclusive Senior Officers’ Cocktail Party
  • Complimentary wine seminar event
  • Priority embarkation while boarding the ship (where available)
  • Priority status for shore excursion waitlist
  • One complimentary bag of laundry (wash, dry, fold) on every sailing. Complimentary pressing of 2 garment items and dry cleaning of 1 garment.
  • Behind the scenes Theatre Tour with the cast and crew, with complimentary welcome drink
  • One category stateroom upgrade applicable up to AquaClass*
  • Exclusive Captains Club Celebration Event
  • 20% discount on any digital or print photo package at the Photo Gallery plus $100 off any Photo Package purchased at The Studio
  • One Complimentary scoop of gelato from the Gelateria
  • Access to special events on Reunion and Presidents Cruise sailings
  • Access to Captain's Club VISTA magazine online
  • Access to the onboard Loyalty Host during your cruise
  • Eligibility for Captain’s Club promotions when booking a future cruise onboard
  • Diamond Level enrollment in Royal Caribbean’s Crown & Anchor Society

Terms and conditions apply.

Not yet. At this time you will get 3 drinks coupons per night when there are many Elites on board, or, when there are fewer, there will be a cocktail party from 5-7 pm. (Not on embarkation night not on Senior Officers Party night).

There has been talk of having 3 drinks loaded onto your Seapass card but this hasn't started yet.

We have a ten day cruise coming up. Are there any restrictions on when we can use the free laundry? If we disembark Friday morning, can we do the free laundry on Tuesday or is that too late. The same question applies to dry cleaning.

Thanks.

Where are the 3 drink coupons usable, i.e. are their restrictions as to certain bars?

Based on the ship you are sailing, they will give you a list of bars that the coupons will be accepted. Usually not the Martini Bar or the MDR.

Since neither of us drink much in the way of alcohol can these coupons be used to get a bottle of water? Non-premium water that is....

Yes, I did this on a previous cruise [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks MR_T. That will save me some $$$. we will have 6 coupons per day so if we convert that into bottled water there is no need to waste our OBC on the non-alcohol bev package...

No problem, FYI, not sure if it would work on all ships but I just went up to the ocean view cafe bar each day around 5pm and exchanged our 6 daily coupons for water & Coke and took back to the cabin [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums