Atlantis waterslides using Comfort Suites

Twow

My family is going to Nassau in January. I don't particularly enjoy this port. We thought about trying the waterslides at Atlantis ( My kids would love the one that goes thru the shark tank) When looking at the cost of a day pass for everyone in my family it would total $1000 for us just to get 1 day passes. I'm reading there is a comfort suites across the street that if you book a 1 night stay you can use the waterslides at Atlantis with a wristband. One night there is $260. This would be a huge savings for us. Has anyone done this? Is it true or doable?

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Forums mobile app

We've done it and highly recommend it. It's only good for 4 in a room.

We were able to check in early in the morning (8:30 am) and we checked out at the same time so there was no need to go back. Got our wrist bands for Atlantis and had a day of fun.

We did it as well. Our cruise arrived very early (7am) and we got off as quickly as we could as there were 4 boats in port that day and took a cab over to Comfort suites. We checked in and went and had breakfast in their breakfast room as our room rate included it. We had to then go to desk (will call or something) over at Atlantis to pick up wristbands. We had a good amount of time to walk around the lobby as the desk didn't open till at least 8:30 and park opening around 9am I think.

My family is going to Nassau in January. I don't particularly enjoy this port. We thought about trying the waterslides at Atlantis ( My kids would love the one that goes thru the shark tank) When looking at the cost of a day pass for everyone in my family it would total $1000 for us just to get 1 day passes. I'm reading there is a comfort suites across the street that if you book a 1 night stay you can use the waterslides at Atlantis with a wristband. One night there is $260. This would be a huge savings for us. Has anyone done this? Is it true or doable?

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Forums mobile app

How many in your family? As someone else wrote, there is a four person maximum per room to get the wristbands.

And I am assuming that $260 is the "starting price". They add all sorts of taxes and fees. I just wanted you to be aware of that.

:)

How many in your family? As someone else wrote, there is a four person maximum per room to get the wristbands.

And I am assuming that $260 is the "starting price". They add all sorts of taxes and fees. I just wanted you to be aware of that.

That's what I am trying to figure out...how paying for a hotel room is cheaper than taking a $49 ship excursion that is door to door so to speak. We are just 2 people and want to see the grounds but not go in the pools or go to the beach.

MARAPRINCE

That's what I am trying to figure out...how paying for a hotel room is cheaper than taking a $49 ship excursion that is door to door so to speak. We are just 2 people and want to see the grounds but not go in the pools or go to the beach.

MARAPRINCE

For what you want it's not. For those that want to use the waterslides it is certainly cheaper.

Plan on about a 50% increase in the advertised room rate for taxes, fees and automatic gratuities for a family of 4. I just priced out a date in January and the posted rate was $308 that jumped to $467

MARAPRINCE

They don't let you see much. Don't do it.

They don't let you see much. Don't do it.

Agree, we had a large group for a trip to Atlantis in late 2012 (over 250 guests), and as one of the hosts, we stayed there for about 10 nights, and the security would only let you past certain points if you didn't have wrist bands or room keys. Basically as a visitor you can see the lobby and maybe the aquariums there. The pool, with slides and rides are pretty awesome. It is a money making machine. On the upside it is the only hotel where the beer costs exactly the same from the room bar and the pool bar. :halo: On another note it is the only restaurant where I, personally signed a tab for $30,000 plus for dinner.....:eek:

JC