Suite amenities on Breakaway

smokie36

:pwhat do you get in owner suite versus Deluxe owners suite. A list of each if you please

You get the exact same things.

With the current Bonus Week promotion, you may get more OBC, but as far as being on the ship, it is the same.

Oops, I take that back, you get more beds

Not to specific. We have owners suite,maybe someone who has sailed recently could be specific. Thanks all

The list of amenities is posted in the link I provided above. What more do you want to know? Perhaps YOU could be more specific...

Not to specific. We have owners suite,maybe someone who has sailed recently could be specific. Thanks all

Deluxe Cabin 742 sq ft vs 473

Deluxe Balcony almost twice the size (and wrap-around) 190 sq. ft vs 90

Deluxe Very large bathroom with over-sized tub

Other than the size of the cabin, I don't think you'll find much difference in the "perks."

What is custom selection of liquor

Select 3 bottles from the list:

Beefeater Gin

Smirnoff Vodka

Jim Beam Bourbon

Seagram's 7

Bacardi Rum

Cazadores Blanco Tequila

Dry White Vermouth

Sweet Red Vermouth

Harvey's Bristol Cream Sherry

Sandeman Reserve Port

Jameson

Kahula

North and South Sauv Blanc (NCL branded wine)

North and South Red Blend

Some people are nice?

Triptolemus was EXTREMELY nice by searching, digging and providing a link with the information....... hand holding isn't a sign of being "nice", it sometimes enables lazy behavior and expectations that someone else will do the work...... not taking anything away from Sauer-kraut who is always very helpful and accommodating providing information......I'm just replying to your implication that spoon feeding info is nicer than providing the same info and expecting someone to exert enough effort to click on a link

Triptolemus was EXTREMELY nice by searching, digging and providing a link with the information....... hand holding isn't a sign of being "nice", it sometimes enables lazy behavior and expectations that someone else will do the work...... not taking anything away from Sauer-kraut who is always very helpful and accommodating providing information......I'm just replying to your implication that spoon feeding info is nicer than providing the same info and expecting someone to exert enough effort to click on a link

Sorry - don't agree with your interpretation.

Thanks for playing, though!

Well I got totally reamed by a bunch of people recently on C.C. when I suggested that a poster use the search function as there were probably several threads pertaining to their question. Seems that people took my post as being snarky and nasty, so this time I thought I'd do a little 'hand holding'.:cool:

So...in the haven, if you have butler deliver you a drink and you have UBP...are you still charged for it?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes.

The UBP does not cover drinks brought to your stateroom by the butler -- or room service for regular staterooms.

Well I got totally reamed by a bunch of people recently on C.C. when I suggested that a poster use the search function as there were probably several threads pertaining to their question. Seems that people took my post as being snarky and nasty, so this time I thought I'd do a little 'hand holding'.:cool:

I too received that same reaming for suggesting the same....... my post was not a reflection on your generosity at all.