Calling All Emerald Princess Cruisers; port luggage question

AF-1

Hello everyone. I have posted on the west coast thread and also on ask cruise question. Here is what I am looking for. I know the port of Seattle launched a luggage valet program. I am looking for Princess paperwork that states the times for using this program. Like 11am-11Pm. Or whatever the time span may be. I have an 10:50pm flight that night; and will be sightseeing downtown Seattle. So I need to have my bags somewhere. I called pier 91 and they don't store luggage. I am heading to Space Needle area; so again, it doesn't make sense to store luggage at pier 66. Thanks for any and all knowledge.

Eaglecw and AJs Grandpa; I did take a look at the weblinks; both state to check the paperwork in stateroom for elgibility or check with guest services. I am just looking to see what the times are. I think the earliest is 11am but I don't know if they have a latest flight. That is my issue; we are sightseeing after the cruise and want to have luggage taken care of so we don't have to get a hotel for half day rate. Hopefully someone who is on Emerald will chime in. Thanks for the help

ps; we are on a Redeye back to Cincinnati. 11pm flight

Haven't done Seattle since they are new doing EZCheck, but the form I kept from my last Ft Lauderdale cruise shows times for FLL 11:30 AM to 11:59 PM and Miami 2:00 PM to 11:59 PM. Given distance my guess would be Seattle should be similar to Miami. And of course your airline must participate and you have to be "accepted" into the program. You don't know until you get your luggage tags if you are accepted. Not sure how Princess can do an airline checkin for a 10:50 flight earlier than 10:50 the last night, but since they do it in Florida they must have a way.

You could also try posting on some of the Emerald Roll Calls to see if anyone there can check for you.

Haven't done Seattle since they are new doing EZCheck, but the form I kept from my last Ft Lauderdale cruise shows times for FLL 11:30 AM to 11:59 PM and Miami 2:00 PM to 11:59 PM. Given distance my guess would be Seattle should be similar to Miami. And of course your airline must participate and you have to be "accepted" into the program. You don't know until you get your luggage tags if you are accepted. Not sure how Princess can do an airline checkin for a 10:50 flight earlier than 10:50 the last night, but since they do it in Florida they must have a way.

You could also try posting on some of the Emerald Roll Calls to see if anyone there can check for you.

Lee, I am thinking I should be ok. Most likely Princess uses same criteria for both ports. Thanks

Hello everyone. I have posted on the west coast thread and also on ask cruise question. Here is what I am looking for. I know the port of Seattle launched a luggage valet program. I am looking for Princess paperwork that states the times for using this program. Like 11am-11Pm. Or whatever the time span may be. I have an 10:50pm flight that night; and will be sightseeing downtown Seattle. So I need to have my bags somewhere. I called pier 91 and they don't store luggage. I am heading to Space Needle area; so again, it doesn't make sense to store luggage at pier 66. Thanks for any and all knowledge.

We used the Port Valet option that we were given. Any bags you want checked are taken directly to the airport. They drop off your bag tags from the airlines along with your boarding passes. We only took our carry on bag with off the boat. If you have that option by all means take it. No hassle with claiming your bags in the terminal. Your bags are basically checked to your final destination.