POA East Meets West menu?

All though I haven't been on POA myself, I am pretty certain the menu will be the same as in the Asian Fusion restaurants you find fleetwide (different restaurant names, same menu):

http://www.beyondships2.com/uploads/8/2/4/5/8245255/asian_dinner_menu.pdf

Just got off the POA on 6/24. We ate at East Meets West twice, and the menu is the exact same one as this one. I cannot attest to the prices of the upcharge items, though, because we did not get these items.

When we're on the Gem 2 months ago, Orchid Garden (East/West equivalent) no longer has "Lobster Cantonese" as an upcharge option - instead, the new choice was "Shrimp Cantonese" at $24.99 + 18%

I surely would NOT pay that kind of price for "jumbo" shrimps - they are large #31/35, sized maybe #26/30 at most and not the giant tiger prawns.

Maybe, they are trying to serve Shrimp in Lobster Sauce - either way, the sauce is never spicy and typically it used ground minced pork & eggs for thickening the "yummy" sauce ... as an Americanized tailored for "western" taste. Upscale Americanized Chinese dining would list Lobster Cantonese (Black Bean Sauce is an option, or Ginger & Scallion Sauce) or Shrimp with Lobster Sauce - NOT (spicy) Shrimp Cantonese, LOL.

NCL needs to work on its soup stock for the noodles - please, keep the soy sauce/equivalent away - do NOT pour that into the "soup" instead of pork, beef or fish bones.

OK, food critics "duty" done - out of the critical review zone.