Celebrity website issues?

Righ

What's going on with Celebrity's website? For the past few weeks it's been spotty. Last night it was down for maintenance. I'm constantly getting "This Page No Longer Exists" responses, including just now when I checked the link to my excursion confirmation email sent on the 11th.

Try this link given to me by a sympathetic and overworked Captain's Club rep to the old website which mostly works (unless the IT team decides they need to occasionally mess with it). First clear your browser cookies and cache. http://www.celebritycruises.com/?celebrityWR=oldsite

I never thought I'd appreciate the old site, but compared to the new disaster they've unleashed it's an oasis in the desert! The new site freezes, returns ridiculous results to searches, gives inaccurate info or no info at all. It's cumbersome to navigate at best.

So I just got on, logged in, looked at my reservation, searched for a March 18 caribbean just to see if it worked.

No problems, seemed to do just what it was supposed to.

Now, I didn't go into cruise planner, which is where I've found the most problems. Nor can I see all my 'go best' perks, which really annoys me but has been an issue for a long while.

However - I have a newer system, my browsers are up to date, and I don't block scripts. If you have an older browser, older system, or block scripts, nothing will work.

One thing with searching - when you make your selections, there's an APPLY box. You MUST hit that, or nothing 'sticks'.

It still needs work, for sure. It's not what I would have done. But at least the APPLY box in the search is visible on a smaller screen now, it wasn't at first. And I have noticed a few other things that I emailed them about are better.

So I just got on, logged in, looked at my reservation, searched for a March 18 caribbean just to see if it worked.

No problems, seemed to do just what it was supposed to.

I (tried to) search for my November cruise on the Connie.

We site does not acknowledge that the Connie has any itineraries at all in November.

It does for Nov. 2017 and Nov. 2018. After you get all cruises for November, then click the "Sort by" and choose "SHIP". Here's a video of it:
Unable to display content. Adobe Flash is required.

Thanks.

It works. Luckily Connie is at the top of the sorted list.