Confusion about "included dining"

DRPWDunIL

In looking at the information for the Royal Princess, they list the International Cafe as included dining. What is included? I'm assuming it's food items as I think I have read that specialty coffees etc. are not included. Is regular coffee included?

What about food items at the seafood bar or Crooners? Finally, is gelato included? I believe Alfredo's is included dining as an alternative place to eat or snack. Is that correct?

Thanks for any information for this newbie to the extended options available on this cruise compared to others I have taken.:)

In looking at the information for the Royal Princess, they list the International Cafe as included dining. What is included? I'm assuming it's food items as I think I have read that specialty coffees etc. are not included. Is regular coffee included?

What about food items at the seafood bar or Crooners? Finally, is gelato included? I believe Alfredo's is included dining as an alternative place to eat or snack. Is that correct?

Thanks for any information for this newbie to the extended options available on this cruise compared to others I have taken.:)

International Cafe open 24/7, food is included in the fare, no extra charge.

Specialty espresso drinks have a charge. Brewed coffee at the Espresso Bar has a charge as does special teas. If you purchase the Cafe Select Card, the card includes 15 punches for espresso drinks plus unlimited brewed coffee or special teas for the cruise you are on. Unused punches never expire and can be used on future cruises. Free coffee is available all day and evening in the buffet area and also in any DR.

The Ocean Terrace Seafood Bar has items for sale and they are menu priced, not free.

Crooner's does not have any food, but you can get bar snacks like nuts at no additional charge with drinks.

There is a separate gelato bar. There is a charge for gelato, or you can use punches on your cafe card to get gelato. Soft ice cream is available all day and evening by the Lido Pool and there is no charge for ice cream in the DR's.

Alfredo's is a waiter served sit down restaurant open from 11am until late evening. It serves individual pizzas, salads, calzone and some other items. It isn't really a snack area. There is no charge.

Included dining:

Main Dining Room

Alfredo's

Buffet

Pizza and Burgers by the pool

Ice Cream (soft serve) by the pool

Not included:

Seafood Bar

Gelato's

Crown Grill

Sabatini's

Included drinks: