What food items does RC does really well?

There is one particular dessert in the traditional dining halls called 'Chocolate Sensation' (or something fairly similar- not sure why I can't remember it... I said its name every day for a week) that I had to have every night. If I had a different dessert before that, I'd still need to feed my craving with the Chocolate dish right after.

That's why I'm going again next Feb :')

They did not have this on Oasis. I asked & they acted like they had not had it "for years"....I thought I had it on Liberty just last year. Guess it does vary from ship to ship.

I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I'm going on the oasis and the chocolate sensation is not on that ship. I know exactly what you are talking about it. I dream about. I had it on the freedom!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

On our TA on the Freedom one night they had all you can eat lobster and shrimp in the Windjammer

This is becoming more common on various ships. I read about it before my early June Oasis cruise & they had it on the last night (which followed 2nd formal night). Will be looking for it when we rejoin Oasis this Sunday.

I loved the chocolate sensation!

I really enjoyed the cold soups - I hadn't had one before our cruise. Maybe because it was the middle of summer and they tasted like a smoothie? But they were delicious.

They had/have been a RCI staple for many years. I first tried them in 2002 and loved them. I was sad to find far fewer on Oasis last month. I think there was strawberry and maybe a melon of some sort. I remember when they used to have more, like banana. Like you said, it's like having a delicious smoothie to start your meal.