Hate when the wife agrees to do a 4th cruise this year and then its booked up :(

Had to rant hehe only folks on here that cruise alot like we do would get it. The wife said No more cruises till 2018 after we did our 3rd cruise this year (Jan,Apr,May). then She figured out the kids daycare is closed in aug for a week so she said how about we do a 5 night out of baltimore as its the same week daycare is closed so I went to book it and sadly its sold out for cabins with 4 in them and no connecting cabins for 2. The kids are way to young to not be connecting cabins.

Oh well rant over

Don't waste that 'Yes' from the wife. Check out some other lines. ;)

looked but nothing that fits the dates, She will only go if its during when daycare is closed and out of MD or NJ ie driveable the same day. week of 8/19

I just looked at a site that shows cabins that are available, there are 2 OS and 1 inside cabin that show available. Otherwise, that sailing is sold out. They are offering an outside guarantee, but with a ship that full, no way would I chance that.

If you really wanted to sail, you could take an OS and the inside, but not use the inside cabin. The OS sleeps 4, so you all could stay there, just have to work out the muster issue.

looked but nothing that fits the dates, She will only go if its during when daycare is closed and out of MD or NJ ie driveable the same day. week of 8/19

What about NYC? It is right where the NJ port is.

You have plenty of choice. The Celebrity Summit (NJ) does 7 night Bermuda sailings along with the NCL Breakaway (NYC). The Carnival Pride (MD) could also be a good option too. You could also consider the Norwegian Gem (NYC), which does 7 night Bahamas sailings.

What about NYC? It is right where the NJ port is.

You have plenty of choice. The Celebrity Summit (NJ) does 7 night Bermuda sailings along with the NCL Breakaway (NYC). The Carnival Pride (MD) could also be a good option too. You could also consider the Norwegian Gem (NYC), which does 7 night Bahamas sailings.

I was about to post those. If you are willing to drive to NYC you have some options that depart that weekend.