BYO wine

ELA

They should be in your room, but we had a hard time getting our cabin steward to replace ours with clean glasses.

Also, note that corkscrews have been removed from cabins "for safety reasons" and you now have to call your cabin steward to open your wine for you. So bring screw tops because the new policy is ridiculous! (I'm hoping it's not actually policy and our steward was just wrong...)

Never had a corkscrew in our cabin (Aqua or Concierge). Just ask and you will receive it promptly...unless you demand immediately upon boarding when everyone is stretched a bit thin.

I have also found that sometimes language is a barrier. So...if there is something that we request such as wine g;lasses, we leave a polite printed note. This way if your steward doesn't understand your request, he can ask someone else.

We bring our own corkscrew with us & never had a problem. Have had the cabin steward offer to bring us a corkscrew & "regular" wine glasses when he saw we brought wine on with us.

On one cruise DH had a anniversary card & sign for me on our anniversary. That night when we returned from dinner cabin steward had left us a bottle of iced champagne, towel swans in the shape of a heart & a anniversary card.

Our cabin stewards have ranged from excellent to awesome!

I usually bring wine on-board.

Never had a problem with getting the room steward to replace the glasses if I took a glass of wine with me to dinner.

Concerning the cork screws, was on the Equinox last October for a TA and asked the room steward were did the cork screw go, he said they no longer provide them and said he would open the bottle. Then on my last TA this past April on the Eclipse, in the refrigerator was a cork screw. :confused: