Harvest Caye Luxury Beach Villa price $499-$649

On the NCL shore excursions page it describes Luxury Beach Villa price as "starting at" $499..When I log into my NCL account and view it for my upcoming cruise this fall it indicates my price would be $649..I am guessing the price varies per sailing depending how popular a particular week is?

Has anyone been able to secure the $499 price for this fall or winter?

I also posted this on the Belize board

Mine was 649 for Jan 28th..I was surprised at the price increase and am debating about cancelling. Our issue is we need 2 because we have 11 people. The problem is 4 of them are children and so really we are splitting the cost between 7 adults which makes them super expensive.

thanks for all the helpful replies ..the price definitely seems to vary on the week and the ship

Hi Cindy! That's absolutely right. Our pricing for the beachside cabanas at Harvest Caye varies by ship, the amount of time the ship spends in port, and season.

We have 11 in our group sailing 01/21 on the Getaway, if you're Platinum, you get 10% off the price as an excursion. We booked 2 of them - if you break it down per person, it is not that much compared to about any other nice excursion per person. We had one booked last year, but didn't get to go to Harvest Caye that trip. We're really looking forward to this one!

• 2 months later...
And, it is now up to $699.00 for the first week in Nov on the Getaway.

As long as people keep paying these insane prices, NCL will keep charging them, and keep increasing them until they find the ceiling that people are willing to pay.

I really believe they are thinking 6 people so that is a little over a 100 a person, about the same many people spend on excursions. Too be fair it is far more than a hut, it has AC a places to sit out both in the sun and shade a private beach and if you want butler service. We got it last Feb just my DW and myself but with the current price I would have to think real hard on that one.