No last minute discounts?

I have never sailed with RSSC. I am looking at the LA to LA mexican riveria cruise next year in May 2018. But I am open to any cruises from May to June 2018 since airfare is built into the price for $400.

I am wondering if this cruise line does any last minute discount fire sales. I am assuming no, but I'd thought I'd ask.

Please let me know. Thank you.

Looking at the base cruise fares on that one, I doubt that you'd see the prices go any lower. Also bear in mind that this cruise is on the Navigator, so the G and H cabins are window cabins - you need to be in an F or above for a balcony suite if that's important to you.

Best thing to do is to work with a TA who is familiar with Regent - they'll be able to advise you on the best strategy to get the best fare.

Good luck!

Looking at the base cruise fares on that one, I doubt that you'd see the prices go any lower. Also bear in mind that this cruise is on the Navigator, so the G and H cabins are window cabins - you need to be in an F or above for a balcony suite if that's important to you.

Best thing to do is to work with a TA who is familiar with Regent - they'll be able to advise you on the best strategy to get the best fare.

Good luck!

TY.

I have to pay a double occupancy fare, making it 6.5k for one person. They will not waive it at this time. But I will keep an eye on it and work with a TA. But I don't expect any big discounts any time soon.

It would be very rare for Regent to do a last minute sale. They have other, unique ways of filling the ships such as offering passengers on the cruise before or after the cruise that is selling poorly at big discounts. They seem to prefer giving the "deals" to passengers that are already on their ships.

Wow - $6.5K for double occupancy is an amazing price. That cruise is obviously already discounted.

Traveling as a single if you book a concierge level or higher the single supplement can sometimes be lower so the net cost can be lower than a lower category paying double. I don't if I understand what I just said :)

John

Traveling as a single if you book a concierge level or higher the single supplement can sometimes be lower so the net cost can be lower than a lower category paying double. I don't if I understand what I just said :)

John

I understand. The person helping me checked. At this point, that discount is not available. Hence I was wondering if some kind of discount like this would be applied closer to sailing in my OP.

IMO, you are out of luck.

As you may know years ago Radisson did offer cabins with no single supplements. Now there are only a few the are not 100%.

Close to sail date "fire-sales" seems to be thing of the past. Years ago they would occasionally happen. But now Regents tends to do thing like this weekends "4th of July" sale to fill up poor sailing. Also, with in a 20-30 day window before sailings Regent will offer cabins out to their top Agents or employees/family.

J

41/602