Reminder about how to get RC to email final receipt please.

I just finished paying up my final payment and want to get the RC formal customer receipt. I've looked all over the website, but can't find how to do that. Someone had given me instructions and a phone number to get my guest copy when I had made my booking. Alas, I can't find that piece of paper anymore (sigh) and need a reminder. Help please?

I just finished paying up my final payment and want to get the RC formal customer receipt. I've looked all over the website, but can't find how to do that. Someone had given me instructions and a phone number to get my guest copy when I had made my booking. Alas, I can't find that piece of paper anymore (sigh) and need a reminder. Help please?

C&A will send you an invoice OR your TA[emoji12][emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always remain on the phone with the agent until the confirmation arrives via email and then I immediately print it and then store it in my travel folder on my computer.

Call C&A if you booked with Royal and they will email you your customer copy.

Try calling 866-562-7625 and pressing #4. You may be able to use the automated system to get an invoice sent via email.

Try calling 866-562-7625 and pressing #4. You may be able to use the automated system to get an invoice sent via email.

Thanks! This is what I was looking for! I booked without a Travel Agent, and have never been able to figure out how to get a proper invoice from the website.

I always remain on the phone with the agent until the confirmation arrives via email and then I immediately print it and then store it in my travel folder on my computer.

Call C&A if you booked with Royal and they will email you your customer copy.

Thanks! didn't use an agent. Booked and paid on-line. Will call C&A.

Thanks! This is what I was looking for! I booked without a Travel Agent, and have never been able to figure out how to get a proper invoice from the website.

Please let us know if that number still works for getting an invoice.

I just did this for our cruise that is 2 weeks from Sunday. Of course it is paid in full and that is what shows on the website but the booking confirmation I just received shows there is a balance due of $120! Royals IT strikes again! :eek:

It worked for me as well this morning. I made my final payment about a month ago and when I view my reservation online it says everything is paid in full. But I had never request a final invoice from Royal Caribbean, so I just did that this morning through the automated system and received an email containing that invoice.

Imagine my surprise when that invoice showed that I still owed $1061.27. Then I remembered that glitch form awhile back when viewing reservations online showed credit balances equal to your cruise planner purchases. The amount of my cruise planner purchases is exactly $1061.27. I believe this issue with the automated invoices from Royal Caribbean was reported in the following thread (and perhaps other threads as well).

Rccl computer glitch

I called Royal Caribbean customer support and they assured me that I am indeed paid in full and what I saw on the automated invoice they sent me is a computer glitch.

Just be aware if you request an automated invoice from Royal Caribbean it may incorrectly show a balance due equal to total of your cruise planner purchases. This issue with the automated invoices has apparently not been resolved yet.

Edit: To clarify what my automated invoice showed, it had deducted the amount of my cruise planner purchases from the total amount I had paid for the cruise and air itself. It stated my "Amount Paid" to be $1061.27 less than what I had actually paid for the cruise and air. It's not like it just tacked on an additional line item for the cruise planner purchases claiming I owed that as an additional amount above and beyond the cruise and air fare. Hope that make sense. Nothing on the invoice shows anything about the cruise planner purchases.

Regards,

John

Edited by bluemarble

This won't work if you booked with a travel agent or mailed in a gift certificate or anything like that. Ridiculous. I think this will be my last RCCL cruise as this has been so frustrating to keep up with my balance all because I mailed in a $100.00 gift certificate I got for $90.00!! Can I say I hate RCCL's system right now!! argh! Would have never got the certificate if I had known the nightmare it would cause. Cannot view information online either. Even Carnival does a better job of letting you see all your information online!! Sheesh! :rolleyes: