Flight Home

NHCRUISIN

More information please. Domestic or international? Do you have any status at the airlines me? Do you have TSA precheck? How do you plan to get to the airport? Are you thinking of doing self disembark where you carry your own luggage off (no assistance from Celebrity). Would you like to participate in luggage valet if you took a later flight? What is your plan B if you miss your flight ?

It is too early but some posts says they made the flight with the short travel time to the airport. But I would take a noon flight instead for not to be stressed thinking if I will not encounter any unexpected delays to make a 10am flight.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Forums mobile app

It's possible, but bear in mind that there are number of factors that might combine on a given day that will lead to you missing your flight. For example, weather or other factors could result in the ship arriving late in port. Keep your return stress free and book later in the day. We never book before noon and enjoy a leisurely disembarkation and end to our holiday.

Remember that if you fail to make the flight you may incur fees, might have to fly standby for later flights, and even might end up having to spend the night in Fort Lauderdale.

You havent said where you are flying to? Is it a destination where there might be only a few flight connections that day? Which hub would you be flying through? Which airline?

As you can see, its not a simole question!

It appears that you live in the States so you are probably looking at a domestic flight. I might chance it though personally would feel more comfortable taking a flight after 11.00am. It's all personal preference though