What's the first thing on your agenda?

Bazzybuggs

Being it's your first cruise if you have a balcony ( with the info provided) join the balcony club🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣!

That would be interesting. Joining the balcony club as soon as you board before sail away. If you're on the gangway side of the ship, it would give those walking on something to cheer about

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app

FunShip drink after I cross the threshold of the ship, then Lido for lunch, then walk around or lay on a lounger and have another drink and wait until rooms are open, then check out the room and the FunTimes to note anything I want to go to that evening, then have a drink and walk around till muster, and after muster go to the sail away party, which is one of my favorite parts of the cruise.

Being it's your first cruise if you have a balcony ( with the info provided) join the balcony club🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣!

Do people really do this? LOL. Aren't there cameras? I believe our balcony is port side so maybe not the best idea while we are still in Port

It's called sarcasm...the poster was going to go free styling...which is NCL's mantra.

Then the sarcasm font should have been used.

Wait....which font is the "sarcasm" font? Sans Serif? Times New Roman? Arial? Verdana?

For us traditionally it was lunch, grab a soda to replenish fluids lost during embarkation (I sweat a lot) and then find somewhere comfortable and quiet to wait for the cabins to be ready at 1:30pm.

Last cruise was my second platinum cruise and since I wasn't travelling with anyone not in my cabin, after boarding we had lunch and then headed to the cabin to drop off our backpack and go out on the balcony. My mom was also able to get in a good nap before muster (which generally she's not able to do). I was able to get some unpacking done as well.

Getting into the cabin early really made the first day seem longer than usual (not so rush-rush).

It's funny to see how similar everyone's first thing is...

Totally Agree!

Like many others, we want to be on the ship as soon as humanly possible (without paying for FTTF). Find some food and drinks, then it's off to the pool for some sun and fun! We like having a pool bag with us when we get on the ship so that we can change into our bathing suits and have some essentials with us (books, sunscreen, etc.)