Total Ship Charters

johhnnyt

Thanks champagne.

Ran it by the wife and she said 'no'. Said we already have too many cruises planed for 2018 and early 2019. :cool:

Those do look like a good time. Something to plan for the future.

WOW....after taking a peek at the prices, I would say no also. :cool:

Glad you all enjoyed the post, there are hundred more of small group themed cruises as well, you can see many of them here

Theme Cruises

It's not as well navigable as the other, but still a good resource

I think I have been on about 12 cruises that had groups of 50-500 onboard, never had a negative experience with any. Although my preconceived notions on three was initially negative (Biker group, German financial group ,and a Christian Music group), all three turned out to be wonderful people.

I think like anything a cruise is what you make it. Like I'm sure most of you have observed, you meet some people who seem happy to spend their time complaining, and you meet others that see cruising as a blessing that few others get to experience.

I think like anything a cruise is what you make it. Like I'm sure most of you have observed, you meet some people who seem happy to spend their time complaining, and you meet others that see cruising as a blessing that few others get to experience.

Well said. Johhnnyt. Your last paragraph is a message we should all live by.

The group of 900 or so on my upcoming sailing are a part of Abraham Hicks. From its web site it seems the group's mission is to be happy so they should definitely fun/interesting travel companions.