Cancelled Cruise?

A&Jfamily

Anyone know what they're doing with the cruises that were on hold and now past deposit date??

I suggest contacting your TA (or Princess if booked directly) ASAP to make sure your hold is still in place.

I just got done talking with Princess because I was concerned that my courtesy hold would drop off since it is past the payment date. She said that they don't have access to all the redeployment lists at one time. She had trouble finding the Star cruise, that it wasn't on the list! I said I was looking at it in my personalizer. She called the help deck and they found the ship and cruise. She said that the hold would be re-booked and given a 3 day hold again like the original one. She said that she noted the conversation and what the help desk stated in my booking notes. We just have to wait...

What a mess!!!

We are booked on the Star Mexican Riviera Feb 2019. I received a call from Princess yesterday telling me that we would not be on the Star but on the Ruby instead. This was followed up with an email from Princess last night with additional information:

VOYAGE REDEPLOYMENT

Please be advised that due to deployment changes, your voyage will now sail on Ruby Princess rather than Star Princess. Ruby Princess features the same signature Princess amenities as Star Princess, including the Sanctuary, Lotus Spa, Movies Under the Stars, International Cafe, and Crown Grill. In addition, Ruby Princess has SHARE by Curtis Stone, a fine-dining experience featuring ultra-premium meats, seafood and more! For more information on Ruby Princess, visit http://www.princess.com/ships-and-experience/ships/ru-ruby-princess/.

You will be rebooked on the new voyage, and you will receive your new booking information no later than July 19, 2017. Your cruise fare and promotions have been protected, and your new booking will be in the same category type and located in the same area of the ship. Once you receive your new booking details, you can verify your cabin location using the deck plans available at http://www.princess.com/deckPlans.do?shipCode=RU. We look forward to welcoming you aboard Ruby Princess.

We were supposed to be on the Ruby February 17th 2019 Mexican riviera. Just received a message from princess a few days ago that our ship was changed to the emerald. When I log into princess it does not show the change yet.

Edited by Daniel1313

VOYAGE REDEPLOYMENT

Please be advised that due to deployment changes, your voyage will now sail on Ruby Princess rather than Star Princess.

VOYAGE REDEPLOYMENT

Please be advised that due to deployment changes, your voyage will now sail on Star Princess rather than Emerald Princess.

Is there any summary of these re-deployements?

Not so much which ship is replacing which ship, but a summary of what each ship is doing after the changes?

We received our new booking on the Emerald yesterday which was originally booked on the Ruby for 2/2/2019. We were given the same cabin on the Emerald as on the Ruby and our extras were added (S'n'S and OBC). The cruise has not appeared on the list of cruises available yet but was in our personalizer. They did give us a new booking ID. Maybe someday Princess will get it all sorted out and posted for others to join.

We received our new booking on the Emerald yesterday which was originally booked on the Ruby for 2/2/2019. We were given the same cabin on the Emerald as on the Ruby and our extras were added (S'n'S and OBC). The cruise has not appeared on the list of cruises available yet but was in our personalizer. They did give us a new booking ID. Maybe someday Princess will get it all sorted out and posted for others to join.

They're almost certainly assigning all the previously booked cabins first. Avoids major complaints.;)

I received an e-mail from Princess about a redeployment on my Hawaii cruise on the Ruby in April 2019.

IMPORTANT NOTICESVOYAGE REDEPLOYMENT - APRIL 10, 2019 - RUBY PRINCESSPlease be advised that due to deployment changes, your 15-day Hawaiian Islands voyage on Ruby Princess will now begin on April 8, 2019rather than April 10, 2019. The deposit paid on this booking will be transferred to a new booking number (on voyage R915) by July 19, 2017 andyou will receive an updated booking confirmation. Your cruise fare and promotions have been protected. Should you decide to stay on this newsailing, you will receive an onboard credit of USD $15 per person (credit applies to first two guests on the booking). Should you have anyquestions or concerns, you may contact us at 1-800-774-6237 (North America), 0843 3740014 (United Kingdom), 13 24 88 (Australia), or 0800

They didn't cancel the cruise but changed the sail date by two days. When I look at Ruby's schedule in April 2019 there is nothing.

I am on the same cruise and got the same notice - others on the roll call said they got a notice saying the cruise was moved by two days to April 8 but on the Star Princess. Hope we stay on the Ruby but would enjoy the Star if that was what ends up happening. Got the $15 per person but can't get in to check that my pre-paid gratuities are still there.

I am on the same cruise and got the same notice - others on the roll call said they got a notice saying the cruise was moved by two days to April 8 but on the Star Princess. Hope we stay on the Ruby but would enjoy the Star if that was what ends up happening. Got the $15 per person but can't get in to check that my pre-paid gratuities are still there.
Typical Princess, when I called they confirmed that the sailing was still on the Ruby. But when you look at all the other posts on the same topic, I am led to believe it will be on the Star. Wonder when we will find out for sure.

My personalizer still says Star Princess. We had 2 bookings on Star... Mexico 12/15/18 and Coastal 3/17/19. We booked with a TA. Those of you who are now booked on Ruby, did you book directly or with a TA.

I booked directly with Princess. Got notified of 2 cruises I had on hold. Both now have new booking numbers, changed from Star to Ruby, and have a new 3 day hold. I'm not keeping them. I have 2 others on the Star. One has a deposit for an inside cabin and the other is the same cruise with a balcony for sip n sail for Nov 24, 2018. I plan to move my deposit from the inside to the balcony when I get the new changes. Still waiting on those.