Escape Sun Decks

bkrickles1

Sailing Escape with wife, daughter and 2 nieces 7/1/2018 and we've always hung out on the pool deck or the deck above on many rccl cruise ships.

I already know that this is close to impossible on the Escape with its puny pool area, so I'm planning my alternatives.

I'm aware of Spice H2O and it sounds great and I definitely plan on hanging out there sometimes, but I've also seen an area at the front of the ship on deck 19 outside of Vibe that looks appealing.

I can see clearly on the deck plans that there are 2 whirlpools, but the deck plan doesn't show a bar there.

I'm almost certain I've seen somewhere that there is actually a bar in that area.

I'm ok without the pool close by, but I absolutely need a whirlpool and especially a bar at my disposal to optimize my experience.

Has anyone here actually hung out in this area and know if there is actually a bar there?

Are there any other secret areas that could be good too?

Thanks in advance.

That's awesome.

I actually just did a google search and found a picture of the "sundeck bar" and that puts a smile on my face.

The misting station is an added bonus. I may never leave that area. Lol!!

Thanks for the quick reply.

Yes, there is a bar in the area you asked about... (It's an extension of the Vibe Bar, but on the public (Port) side. Also, 2 hot tubs and a misting station.

Don't forget, you have to pay extra, per person over 18 (I think it's 18), for Vibe. I'm not 100% sure of the cost, but I'm sure someone on here will chime in.

To be INSIDE vibe you must pay. The poster above was referring to the Vibe bar that is OUTSIDE of the Vibe club. It's an extension of the private bar, but it is accessible to the public. There are cozy chairs out there, a misting station, and one of the cantilevered hot tubs, as well as regular lounge chairs. It's a great alternative to paying for Vibe.

This photo is from CC member Spaniel Lover (Jim)

Deck19Bar-IMG_6936.jpg

IMG_0228[1].JPG

DSC04143-Copy.jpg

Edited by LrgPizza

Sailing Escape with wife, daughter and 2 nieces 7/1/2018 and we've always hung out on the pool deck or the deck above on many rccl cruise ships.

I already know that this is close to impossible on the Escape with its puny pool area, so I'm planning my alternatives.

I'm aware of Spice H2O and it sounds great and I definitely plan on hanging out there sometimes, but I've also seen an area at the front of the ship on deck 19 outside of Vibe that looks appealing.

I can see clearly on the deck plans that there are 2 whirlpools, but the deck plan doesn't show a bar there.

I'm almost certain I've seen somewhere that there is actually a bar in that area.

I'm ok without the pool close by, but I absolutely need a whirlpool and especially a bar at my disposal to optimize my experience.

Has anyone here actually hung out in this area and know if there is actually a bar there?

Are there any other secret areas that could be good too?

Thanks in advance.

You might want to take a look at the Vibe.....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXeroHJikWI&t=3s&ab_channel=LaszloBagi

You are correct. I was speaking of that area outside of vibe.

These pics are terrific. Exactly what I was looking for.

I may look to get vibe passes, but honestly I don't want the stress and perhaps the disappointment of not getting it if I make an effort. I won't be priority boarding so the chances of my group actually running and getting these passes is relatively slim and I'm already leaning to not trying and hanging out at this beautiful area.

Thanks for the info and especially the pictures.

To be INSIDE vibe you must pay. The poster above was referring to the Vibe bar that is OUTSIDE of the Vibe club. It's an extension of the private bar, but it is accessible to the public. There are cozy chairs out there, a misting station, and one of the cantilevered hot tubs, as well as regular lounge chairs. It's a great alternative to paying for Vibe.

This photo is from CC member Spaniel Lover (Jim)

Deck19Bar-IMG_6936.jpg

IMG_0228[1].JPG

DSC04143-Copy.jpg

That's awesome.

I actually just did a google search and found a picture of the "sundeck bar" and that puts a smile on my face.

The misting station is an added bonus. I may never leave that area. Lol!!

Thanks for the quick reply.

Very happy to hear of this area also, and knowing the mister is their also, I'm a very happy camper ..lol:D