Any Hints on how to make it through the OUTSIDE Muster Drill on the Liberty ?

jewliana

I go down to the muster drill early so I can use the elevator. I go to the person who checks you off the list at your muster station. I then inform them that I can't stand that long for the drill. They always direct me to a place inside where seats are available. The other reason to go early is sometimes the inside seating fills up. They normally dismiss this group first so you have a chance to get on the elevator. I do this because I need to, not to get out of standing outside.

Hopefully safety drills will be shorter as Carnival expands the electronic checkin for muster by swiping S&S cards. .... good that Carnival is getting with the times.

Carnival is getting with the times - Does this mean they have started using electronic check-in on some ships already? It's been a few years since we've sailed with Carnival.

Want to make it through muster? FAINT EARLY!!! :p:p Beat the rush and make sure you're the first to pass out, then they'll have to take care of you before all those pesky old ladies start to keel over! (lol)!

Seriously, if you have back issues and can't stand, I'd suggest you follow the advice an earlier poster gave, and find out how to attend the Special Needs muster. I traveled with an elderly friend once and we did this- it was so convenient for her, as she can't stand for very long either. I offered to go to the regular muster but they said I could attend with my friend.

:'):'):'):')