late sail away

it's not available yet ,says in progress .Thought someone might have a rough idea

Interesting, maybe things are different for UK bookings, but our SetSail Pass is generally available at 90 days before the cruise.

We have an 8:30 PM departure in a couple of weeks, and our earliest boarding time is at 12:30 PM. That should give you some idea. You might also check to see what time the ship arrives into port from the previous cruise. At a minimum, they are going to need at least four or five hours before they start letting anyone back on board. Hope this helps.

We have an 8:30 pm sailing coming up next week out of San Juan. Does anyone know if we can get back off the ship after we check-in?

Thank you!

Yes, no problem, we've done that several times.

You might also check to see what time the ship arrives into port from the previous cruise. At a minimum, they are going to need at least four or five hours before they start letting anyone back on board. Hope this helps.

The previous cruise finishes 2 days earlier in China, so the ship must be travelling empty to Hong Kong. So no way of knowing what time the ship will arrive in port.

I have a cruise booked to sail at midnight from Honolulu. We have a concierge cabin. What happens re the MDR embarkation lunch?

When we've had a late departure, there has been no lunch in the MDR and traditional dinner times in the MDR were changed slightly to accomodate muster.

When we've had a late departure, there has been no lunch in the MDR and traditional dinner times in the MDR were changed slightly to accomodate muster.

Well that's a non perk. Very happy with the cabin location though.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If this is the 8th oct sailing from HK then we are also on this sailing. Not sure where I heard it from but I have a feeling that boarding is not until around 5pm. As another poster has mentioned, the previous sailing does not terminate in HK and has to get all pax to disembark before heading to HK.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

8 October sailing is just after a charter cruise. We intend asking our hotel to store our luggage, sightsee for the day and go to port about 5 or 6. Even if we can't board then, drop off big luggage and there is a nice rooftop walk area and a few shops, restaurants in the building next to the terminal.

Please join Roll call as there is extra information on the cruise there.

See you on the cruise