I think I'm going to cry (Cruise Doc/B.C Related)

IBRelaxin2

You HAVE to be able to PROVE that you are traveling within 2 weeks to be able to do this and there is an extra fee involved.

QUOTE]

If you are renewing a PP you can download the forms and then simply "do it" by mail. No fuss no muss no explaining anything to anyone about who/what/where/when and why you are traveling. I just renewed mine.

You HAVE to be able to PROVE that you are traveling within 2 weeks to be able to do this and there is an extra fee involved.

QUOTE]

If you are renewing a PP you can download the forms and then simply "do it" by mail. No fuss no muss no explaining anything to anyone about who/what/where/when and why you are traveling. I just renewed mine.

I think you missed the OP's point. If you want to walk into an office and have a Passport (or renewal) delivered to your hands that day, you need to prove you are travelling within 2 weeks.

Of course - better to be prepared like yourself and do this with enough advance notice that you don't need to wait in lines for a day, but there are times - ie death in the family when we don't get that kind of notice.

we leave on the triumph on the 10th. on wednesday night --- about 11:00 pm, I realized I didn't know where my son's bc was. I searched, found one son's but not the other. I went online and requested certified copy with express mail. Guess what showed up this morning ---- fed ex delivered the copy --- basically a one-day turn-around. I am really impressed and relieved.

I was thinking in terms of "easy" by mail. I wasn't thinking about the time element. I renewed mine in person down here in 1 day and they asked me no questions as I told them I was simply doing a renew. Sorry I missed it.I am old I guess.

I was thinking in terms of "easy" by mail. I wasn't thinking about the time element. I renewed mine in person down here in 1 day and they asked me no questions as I told them I was simply doing a renew. Sorry I missed it.I am old I guess.

Ah...but with age comes wisdom...at least I hope - because everything else has gone to heck! :)

Archived